what public place have u had sex?

me and my beutiful wife of 14 yrs. at several places, lets see balcony of a condo, middle of a park bridge, at the beach, on the boat in the middle of the lake, in our back yard pool lots, bj's while driving (although not recommended, very disstracting), and last but not least we just had to try the mile high club, but that sucked to cramped!!!!

I don't know if this counts as public, but it was definetly unusual.

I was sort of seeing a girl I worked with, and when I say sort of seeing, I mean that we would get together after work when we could and have sex. She was about a year older than me and had a sister who was about a year younger than me. So anyway Girl 1 was a big drinker, so we would often go to someone's house or whatever so we could fuck and then she could have a few more beers and pass out. One night we went to a party at one of those cheesy motels that (at least at the time) would rent you a decent size room for 30 or 35 bucks cash. We ended up doing it when everyone that was left at the party went on a beer run, and she passed out shortly after. Her sister, who was at the party the whole time, then came up to me and said she was horny, so I ended up having sex with her on the other bed, with Girl 1 passed out not 4 feet away.

The funniest part about it was that the girl I was kinda seeing (girl 1) tricked me into admitting it about a week later and then wasn't even pissed! We had sex not 2 hours after she found out about the whole thing!

Last edited:
There are a couple of pedestrian bridges here, one over a busy street and one over an interstate, that I'd really like to try.

on a nature trail, in hot tub and bj under water in a pool, on the beach in outer banks, nc.. last row of movie theater, thats about all for me

in the ladies bathroom at my university...in the park during day...
i'm sure there's more,but i can't think of it right now...

mexican rest. bathroom, work bathroom, bar bathroom, park bench, park picinic table, many many occasions, my wife had a thing for public affection...LOL and of course i'm always willing. the best was in a museum in one of those rooms where all the stars are on the ceiling(hope you know what i mean).....didn't relize what close corners we were in untill afterwards when the lights came back on after the "little dipper show" and people were all around us....great time....LOL

Getting a BJ while doing 120km/h on the highway... High speed sex!!! Don't think anyone caught a glimpse..

Denny's Bathroom-Gainesville(Someone came in and tried to pull the door open to the stall we were in- scared the girl I was with but made the sex awesome)

North Endzone Bleachers in The Swamp(@ night)

On the balcony of hotel on the beach and didn't know anyone saw us until some people bought her and I drinks at the bar the next day and said.... thanks for the show last night.

Last edited:
In a dressing room at some Mall Clothing store (think it was Express or something)
Got a BJ on I-40 heading towards LA through Arizona, damn truck driver I passed nearly hit me (guess he was getting a good view of my gf's ass...
At the top of the stairwell where me and this chick worked at about 10 til 5, so everyone on the floors below us was going down the stairs to go home...
And in a hot tub that was visible from the road. Got a few honks...

i went to a private school....thats right peeps....all the guys wore kakkie pants, shirts/ties ocassional sportcoats....but all the girls wore, kakkie skirts, tie, dressshirts, and stockings........

i got my first blowjob in the dark room in photography....it was lunch, teacher was gone....and we were finighing up a final project deadline....it was a darkroom, so nobody could come in, beacuse it would ruin all of the negatives.....she was hugted breasted, ect. ect. ect...
i remember flirting ...and pushing her skirt up, cuz she was showing me her 'no panty line, do to her new silk orange thong'...and after that, it was on for about 45min.
the deal was we wouldnt say anything, or it wouldnt happen again..i was a soph, and she was a junior......

i didnt say a dammmmmn thing..and it NEVER happen again :(

In high school in the emergency exits, and in my old job in the stockroom while people were cleaning up.I dont know if this counts but i was having sex of years ago and her sister was watching us fucking in the backyard pool, i didn't find out till later

Last edited:
Hi, My first post...and all this just happened recently.

At the movies-whatched 2 movies and fucked 2 times..all in same day.
At college parkinglot-everyday the last 2 semesters of college until this friday-schools out
At Denny's- while sitting down...she was in my lap wearing a skirt..nobody knew
Parkinglot of the movies-a few people saw...laughed and left
In my car in the park across my college-few people saw and also got a thumbs up from a few guys walking by

It's been several public places. The most gutsy and stupid place was at work. I was standing in her cubicle while she blew me. This worked so that I could watch to make sure no one was walking up. Dropped the load, said thanks and went back to work.

Other places -

Parking garages, driving along the tollway in Houston, in a hotel sauna, city park hiking trail,

Let's see...

1. She gave me head while my family was eating dinner in the living room where everyone could see, but fortunately was under a blanket.
2. In a stairwell of a hotel right in plain view of the workers' locker room, but no one saw. And she swallowed!
3. In the back of my truck in the bed on the street in front of her house, after we had just come back from doing the deed at the beach.
4. Riding me while I was driving! Thank God for bench seats!
5. In my driveway at night...
6. in a hotel room with her parents in the same room. Almost got caught!

many more places, just can't remember!

never did find out her name if anyone is from south amboy and you know this girl hook me up she was great she has this little tatto down the back side of her neck a cool looking evil little pixxie she had dark brown black hair I think she was Italian her girl friend call her mar I assume maria or something there will be a finder fee. :3some:[/QUOTE]

I swear, I think I know who you are talking about!!!

I got a hand job on the plane from my girlfirends friend while my Girl was sleeping, 50 Yard line of my high school football field.
Outside my Hotel room at the Bellagio in Vegas, got caught but Guards were cool.
Had my drivers Liscense 1 day and was fucking this chick in the car during a snow storm at the park and got caught by park Police, she was pissed and never gave it up again.
During my stockbroker days my sales assistant would come in my office and we would fuck around all the time, half the firm knew what was going on, wow I miss those days.

I got caught Fucking this girl at my friends house, we were fucking in his parents bedroom and his mom walked in on us, she just walked back out and never said a word to us, the girl would not let me finish.
Done it on the beach a few times and also did it in the ocean.

Last edited:
I used to be a bartender so all over the bar. One time I forgot to lock the door and afew customers walked in while I was bangin this girl on the bar. Same thing happened in the women's bathroom. Also in the bathroom at a club.

I got caught by two cops red handed in the parking lot of a night club I didnt get in trouble i thought i was going to ,,,,,,a taco bell bathroom I met the girl in line inside and in the window of hard rock hotel in vegas when they were having a big pool party lots of people saw us ,,,,,i got some head in a strip club in orange county , califonia in the vip room while her girlfriend she worked with watched out for the bouncer, i fucked a girl back in high school in the bushes at the park across the street from the school , I was in ceasars in vegas on memorial day weekend me and this girl were going up to her room and we were hella drunk and ended up in some supply room and we started to take off our cloths and we looked up and saw a camara I was down but she wasnt .I have lots of storys these are just a few. ha good times

Back