What roids takes Levrone

slin isnt a steroid,and levrone probably uses everything that the rest of the pros use,ie gh,slin,high steroid doses,along with a great diet and his amazing genetics(key point)

Majority of pro's don't talk about their "supplement" use since , yes, it is illegal.

But I can probably tell you that the pros use the same things that we use. Dosages.......... Only they know!!

Kevin is about the only pro that you can tell that doesn't use all year round.

Dude walks around at 210 lb and then start training 12 weeks out and shows up at 250 -

its a shame he didnt put more effort into it,the guy has great genetics and I think he could take coleman if he actually trained

IrishMobBoss said:
its a shame he didnt put more effort into it,the guy has great genetics and I think he could take coleman if he actually trained

I second that, me may not have the size of a Coleman, but he brings a better package when he's on form.

i could be wrong about this but it seemed levrone looked bigger and better those years back when he was shaving his head.

IrishMobBoss said:
slin isnt a steroid,and levrone probably uses everything that the rest of the pros use,ie gh,slin,high steroid doses,along with a great diet and his amazing genetics(key point)

yes>>> although not classifies as a steroid, slin is the most anabolic substance avail... ie> Humalin R
you can walk right into the pharmacy and get it OTC .. they cannot refuse you in case you go into shock/siezure...

Insulin

I watch Kevin Levrone - M3 yesterday amd that guy is impressive!!!! He said in his video, that he takes 4 - 5 months off in the offseason. During that time he doesn't train and he eats whatever he wants. His bodyweight drops to 200-215 and then a couple months before a show he starts back up at the gym.

damn, to be able to take that much time off and still look awesome on stage.....must be nice...thats definalty good genes even with steroid use thats unbelievable...Anybody have a pic or a link to one where he is at around 200-215, id like to see it..

Not to be an ass, but why do people put so much emphasis on "what" the pros take...I can tell you this, 99% of the general bodybuilding population could take EXACTLY what Kevin takes, and none would look as good...I am good friends with 3 different pros, and they take things just like we do, i.e. Winstrol (winny), primo, clen, halo, all tests, slin, gh, etc. The separating factor is simply this imo:
1. They have supreme dedication, where most of us bounce back and forth with diet, training, sleep, supplementation, and CONSISTENCY.
2. Genetics, genetics, genetics...need I say more?
3. Time on task - which allows the maximum intensity to be of maximum benefit. Also, the pros have the greatest minds in the sport surrounding them monitoring their every move...

Simply put, I believe that bodybuilding is literally their lives compared to just being the obsessed habit that most of us make it. This is my $0.02, and I hope I didn't piss anyone off, but it seems like all I ever hear is, "I wonder what so-and-so takes"...

Last edited:
Back