What should I do if I get gyno signs

matiases99

Im gonna be doing 500mg/week of test e. To prevent gyno I'll take arimidex 0.25/eod. If gyno does appear I will up the adex to 0.5/eod. Should I take nolva as well or will the adex be enough?

Thanks

Adex should work fine at the proper dose. Can't tell you what dose will work for you but bloodwork mid-cycle will let you know if your adex dose is good. I would use ralox over nolvadex for gyno symptoms.

Im gonna be doing 500mg/week of test e. To prevent gyno I'll take arimidex 0.25/eod. If gyno does appear I will up the adex to 0.5/eod. Should I take nolva as well or will the adex be enough?

Thanks

Usually this arimidex dosage for 500mg test is more than in enough, just in case keep nolva in your hands but dont use it i dont think you will need :)

Run Raloxifene @ 60 mg until the gyno signs go away. Make sure you run an AI to prevent it from happening again.

Ralox is stronger than nolva for gyno reversal and has less side effects.

Do you still have sides?

WTF just another hit and run from some like....OR another Troll, help....just to see us jump in and never to post again.

NO stats no second post...no answers for them....no come back in 24 hrs ban them :flamingma

how many of these do we get every few days or less.

Lower your dose--why is that the last thing people do ?
Increase ai s IF they are beneficial to you
Do what I did.
Cut them mammary s f n out.
Done

Back