what should i use with my next course of test?

slindependant

So i am currently on week 6 on a 15 week cycle of Test 400 comprising 200mg enanthate and 200mg decanoate i am using 2ml e/w 1ml monday 1ml thursday and getting good results i do plan to have equal time off of course so this is really just a look at my options post and want a little input, i am thinking of using test cyp @ 400 or 600 mg e/w as a base for my next course and i am thinking of using tren along side it but don't know if im best using a long tren like E or tren ace eod, has anyone had experience with both these tren esthers that could point to which would work best? the cycle i am currently on is not my first ever cycle it is in fact my 4th but i had quite some time away from the gym and gear use for many reasons, i will however say that my 1st 3 cycles were not so good seeing as i was taking advice from just a meathead in the gym i am now using safely and asking my q's on here as you guys know ya stuff and i get a wealth of knowledge and advice from many different backgrounds, please dont roast me guys just wanna know whats best to use, or even get a whole cycle set out for me if im way off whack cheers lads!

Personally the test tren combo I like is test prop and tren A seeing as how the tren A has to be pinned eod, if you have never used tren before go with tren a cause if the sides are too harsh you can stop use and it will be out of your system in a few days, as opposed to being stuck with sides for a week to 2 weeks when you discontinue tren e use

Personally the test tren combo I like is test prop and tren A seeing as how the tren A has to be pinned eod, if you have never used tren before go with tren a cause if the sides are too harsh you can stop use and it will be out of your system in a few days, as opposed to being stuck with sides for a week to 2 weeks when you discontinue tren e use

First thanks for the reply. I have used tren before and with little to no sides at all it was tri tren, i like my long esthers for a few reasons one being im diabetic and with my diet im on 8-12 injections a day and the thought of IM injections eod as well just bugs me its just a personal thing thats why i dont use prop, so i think due to minimal sides with tren and not liking eod IM's i may run tren E with the test as cyp or even run a test E so i get a esther match for timescales although there is not much between cyp and enanthate, do you have any suggestions for anything else i could use instead of tren that is long and can be pinned with the test i plan to use?

Equopoise is excellent with tren and it is a longer ester, the tren maximizes your feed efficiency while the eq will keep you constantly hungry and eating, and I usually like to run masteron at 1ml etd in the last month

Equopoise is excellent with tren and it is a longer ester, the tren maximizes your feed efficiency while the eq will keep you constantly hungry and eating, and I usually like to run masteron at 1ml etd in the last month

sweet thanks for this, i will obv be back much closer to the time when i have made a solid decision but like i said thats 6 months away yet but i may start my next cycle as early as week 10 after this cycle is finished it all depends on my bloodwork and how well pct goes etc

Back