What teas are good?

Dlove

Product of Test
Now that I cant or dont enjoy my microbrews anymore i seem to be trying tons of different teas. Is echinechia good? Which ones besides green tea are good or are they just bogus?

Jasmine tea--from ten ren, also earl grey has a good flavor, oolong tea, herbal teas are often a good source of vitamin C without drinking lots of sugary juices.

grocery store bags are ok but fresh teas are far superior, if you drink a lot of tea you should shop around to tea shops and see what they have. Unfortunately unless you live in a major metropolitan area with a China town you are probably going to buy grocery store teas. Actually super target has a decent selection of fairly high quality teas.

i like good old green tea. be sure to get the fresh leaves and not the bagged shit. "Stash" brand is on point.

aProtege said:
Define "good"
Exactly. Do you just mean tasteful? In that case, try them all out and see which one you like best. It's too individual. Mint tea is my favorite.

Thoms said:
Exactly. Do you just mean tasteful? In that case, try them all out and see which one you like best. It's too individual. Mint tea is my favorite.

I meant along the lines of health benifits. Also something to give me a kick before my workouts. Im thinking of getting a teapot with an infuser so I can get leaf instead of store bought bags

Dlove said:
I meant along the lines of health benifits. Also something to give me a kick before my workouts. Im thinking of getting a teapot with an infuser so I can get leaf instead of store bought bags
In that case black tea, green, and oolong, are proven fatburners.

Back