What test to get with Oral Wnny

jreacher88

I am just asking what test to get I have decided to do oral Winstrol (winny) 30/40/40/40/40/30

I want to start get very little test to avoid shutting myself down. I have planned my post cycle therapy (pct) and i have taken blood work scans and everything

I am on a strict diet very strict plus i work out 5 to 7 time sper week.

I want to take very little test but how should i do it and what test should I buy

Also my best friend have a wedding on 1st semptember... I have to drink that night.. how can I do it ?

you're obviously not ready for AAS. but to answer your questions:
1. test is test, the esther it is in just means what kind of half life it will have. first time i would go with test e.
2. 100mg a week of test or 1 gram, doesn't matter. both will shut you down completely all the same. that's what post cycle therapy (pct) is for. and you asking about wanting to take a low dose of test to not get shut down is what leads me to say..... stay away from AAS until you know what you are doing.
3. why are you taking an oral Winstrol (winny)? injectable is always better. better absorption, better for you, works better.
4. why are you taking Winstrol (winny)? this is obviously your first time, just stick to test dude.
5. you're on an oral? don't drink at all! if you don't have the discipline then this lifestyle is not for you brother. what do you mean you HAVE to drink that night? someone holding a gun to your head?

Hmm I know a lot about thigns but I never wanted to do test for some reason guys at my gym really scared me off it.

My question what kind of test to get is that I was offered numerious times test in different price range.. Thats why I ask what I should take

I am talking oral Winstrol (winny) because its easier to administrate and a doctor sold it to me so I know its legit . Is it that much worse then injections
Also I am trying to keep the steroids taking part hidden. I train in the morning then straight to work then straigh home.
So 100mg a week in how many injections i should spread it

Yeah I know I wont drink I was just asking if there is some kind of way to drink on that wedding as I said its my best friend I wont be drinking everyday etc. But I guess I wont drink

Hmm I know a lot about thigns but I never wanted to do test for some reason guys at my gym really scared me off it.

My question what kind of test to get is that I was offered numerious times test in different price range.. Thats why I ask what I should take

I am talking oral Winstrol (winny) because its easier to administrate and a doctor sold it to me so I know its legit . Is it that much worse then injections
Also I am trying to keep the steroids taking part hidden. I train in the morning then straight to work then straigh home.
So 100mg a week in how many injections i should spread it

Yeah I know I wont drink I was just asking if there is some kind of way to drink on that wedding as I said its my best friend I wont be drinking everyday etc. But I guess I wont drink

ok so i see you're buying from a local source face to face. the reason for the price differences may be supply and demand? i would go with the cheapest but just know your different esthers. for example prop needs to be pinned every other day. test e or test cyp can be pinned once a week, i would suggest every 3 or 4 days though. test is test though. also i was using 100mg as an example to say it doesn't matter the dosage, you shut down regardless. 100mg is not enough. i would run atleast 400mg a week. if you have oral Winstrol (winny) and you know it's legit then go with it, i see no reason to even run the Winstrol (winny) though. i'd save it for a future cycle. 400 or 500mg a week of test alone will get you great results if your training and diet are in check. as far as the drinking goes, everyone is human and i see nothing wrong with a drinking a little on cycle, but when you throw orals into the mix you're just killing your liver. i would personally just not run the Winstrol (winny) dude. either way a couple beers at a wedding will be fine. just don't get wasted and don't make a habit of drinking. you have to watch your BP on cycle and drinking don't help. also bad for liver function.

The Winstrol (winny) is supposed to be tested but today I will see if i can get my hands on some test

What side effects can I get from 200mg a week? or split in to two injections ?

I suggest you read this before you start a 200 mg a week cycle. You say you are worried about test because of guys at your gym but they are probably on other stuff aswell. Test won't turn you into a mad man

I suggest you read this before you start a 200 mg a week cycle. You say you are worried about test because of guys at your gym but they are probably on other stuff aswell. Test won't turn you into a mad man

You gotta love peoples attitude though - they think after one cycle of test they're going to turn into arnold :)

jreacher, you plan on running such low doses that you're probably going to make only slight gains and then lose them all once you get off. 100-200mg is a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage... Unless you plan on cruising on that dosage, doing a cycle with that is going to shut you down your test production and you're not going to gain any significant muscle. Please continue researching about first cycles and dosages because right now I feel like the cost vs benefit ratio of your cycle/proposed cycle is terrible.

Back