What the experts say in this cycle?

well_well_well

Hello,

Tall/ 176 cm
Weight/ 61 kg
Age/ 32 years

View attachment 565513
View attachment 565514

I workout 3 years, 4 months on 3 months off ....etc. I have a simple experience for bodybuilding. I'm thinking to get into the first cycle for a physique body for 12 weeks.

cycle: sustanon, tren a, anavar, pramipexole (for side effect)
cleaning cycle: nolvadex, clomid

Is there any modification or tips?

I will really appreciate your participation :)

Hello,

Tall/ 176 cm
Weight/ 61 kg
Age/ 32 years

View attachment 565513
View attachment 565514

I workout 3 years, 4 months on 3 months off ....etc. I have a simple experience for bodybuilding. I'm thinking to get into the first cycle for a physique body for 12 weeks.

cycle: sustanon, tren a, anavar, pramipexole (for side effect)
cleaning cycle: nolvadex, clomid

Is there any modification or tips?

I will really appreciate your participation :)

any Idea or tips please

Thank you

Do you even lift weights? I wouldn't recommend a cycle until you have some weightlifting experience under your belt.

What you have proposed is a very bad first cycle.

would not suggest a cycle yet it appears you have massive room for growth naturally how is your diet and training?

Do you even lift weights? I wouldn't recommend a cycle until you have some weightlifting experience under your belt.

What you have proposed is a very bad first cycle.

I did have some weightlifting experience.

Could you please give me a great cycle that's work for me as a first cycle?

Thank you

would not suggest a cycle yet it appears you have massive room for growth naturally how is your diet and training?

I just get back to the gym. I know how to workout + I start a good diet. I would like to get into the first cycle by the end of December so I'm gonna get ready for the cycle .

any idea any tips anything can help

what do you think about the cycle that I post is it a good cycle or not?

Thank you

Listen everyone, the vets on here will be telling you the same as you just read. You are far from ready to do ANY steroids. Not trying to be offensive but like Meg asked "do you lift weights ?"

AS seen in your pictures you do NOT have a base enough of Muscle mass to need AAS. Your training cycle is not enough to utilize what steroids do to in help you increase your potential. Clearly you have not come close to your natty potential.

All you need is to learn to eat and train better and more. This will be a waste of money.

As far as the cycle it is a very bad cycle. You will probably get sick with the sides that Tren produces
and by you asking or planning Tren shows you are UNEDUCATED in the safe use of AAS.

DO not do this and get someone to help with your diet and training .

Good Luck

I'm thinking the same thing. You don't look like you train. A solid diet and training is what you need.

I did have some weightlifting experience.

Could you please give me a great cycle that's work for me as a first cycle?

Thank you

Cycle your fork back and forth to the plate injesting copious amounts of food. Lift hard, repeat cycle daily.
Dude...your 135 lbs. Steroids will not help you gain weight if you can't eat more....pure and simple

Last edited:
Listen everyone, the vets on here will be telling you the same as you just read. You are far from ready to do ANY steroids. Not trying to be offensive but like Meg asked "do you lift weights ?"

AS seen in your pictures you do NOT have a base enough of Muscle mass to need AAS. Your training cycle is not enough to utilize what steroids do to in help you increase your potential. Clearly you have not come close to your natty potential.

All you need is to learn to eat and train better and more. This will be a waste of money.

As far as the cycle it is a very bad cycle. You will probably get sick with the sides that Tren produces
and by you asking or planning Tren shows you are UNEDUCATED in the safe use of AAS.

DO not do this and get someone to help with your diet and training .

Good Luck

Thank you

you say your training right but noone sees any visible results from the pics you posted, thus you are not doing it right. What is your detailed training history? this link might help you.

Last edited:
Back