What the fuck do u guys do?

fatchops

Alright I know this shit should be in the Training Forum but I will like to get some responds here first. My question is I am preparing for my first show this april and I ave been fuckin with my training split. I really want to try to hit back twice and maybe arms if I can. This is what I am doing right now but I am going to change it when 6 weeks out come around to supersets. But for now it goes like this.

mon-back/bi/forearms/calves
tue-chest/traps
wed- quads/calves
thur- cardio (off day)
fri- back/hamstring/calves
sat- delts/arms.

I really don;t like this but I need some help felles. I know BOUNCER will help me out. The drugs I will be on is Sus/T4/clen and maybe some Winstrol (winny) if I can get some. HELP A MEXICAN OUT!!!!!!:D

if u wanna hit back twice a week, hit thickness hard once (deadlifts, rows etc) and width hard once (pullups, pull downs, pullover etc)

Mon-Chest-Lats (rows mostly, things that follow same plane as chest movements)
Tues-Quads/Calves (front squats, legg press, extensions, etc)
Wed-Delts/Arms (reg stuff you do)
Thurs-Off
Friday-Lats, Traps, Rear Delts (cleans, chins, pullovers, bent over flies, etc)
Sat-LowerBack, Hams/Calves (Good mornings, deads, PL syles squats, SLDL, reverse hypers, leg curls, etc poss extra bi work)
Sun-off

I didnt know if you need the same schedule or not.

Do you whant to cover all the muscles? I know many bb´s that dont train all muscles beefore a competition, just the one they aren´t happy with.

too much all around. even on juice there is such a thing as overtraining. plus the fact that you are only taking Sustanon (sust). it would take to long to write out a whole new program but you should be able to hit the whole body in three workouts a week maybe four at the MAX. And you should only be in the gym for an hour at the most for each workout. otherwise there are two many sets in your workout or you are just wasting time in between sets.

I train eod and do the hole body on 3 workout days.

1. Chest, calves, triceps
2. Back, shoulders, neck
3. Upper legs, lower back, biceps

I used the train like that, but I changed my whole workout routine and my gains have increased tremendously, it's like SC said overtraining is the most common mistake made. I have no set day for a particular body part which makes it good because you are not always doing the same body part on that day which gives you something different in your workout and you need that, often it gets to be just the same old thing everyday.
This is how I do my workouts. One bodypart a day, and calves EOD.
For example Monday: Chest & Calves
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Bi's & Tri's & Calves
Thursday: Legs (Quads & Hams)
Friday: Shoulders,Traps & Calves
Saturday: Chest
Sunday: Off
Then come Monday I would start the muscle that comes next in the rotation which would be Back. When I first started doing this routine I didn't think that working a muscle one time a week would be enough, but my gains have improved and so have my workouts.
Like with anything, more is not always better, and with weight training it is very easy to make the mistake of overtraining, and you are doing your body more harm than good because you are not giving a chance for your muscle to recoup and rebuild because you are training too much. Remember it is mot the quantity of your workout, but the quality! Good Luck Bro! I hope I helped your out.;)

trapezius I think that is how you spell that

the muscle attached to your neck and the upper middle back

Last edited:
I don't have any plan just go and exhaust one or two bodyparts (til failure) 5 to 7 days a week when training hard or on a cycle.

I always slack off a bit off cycle only go about 3 days a week to let tendon joints heal.
Going to the gym now.

He didnt say how many sets he does or how long he in the gym.

I never stay longer than 45. Do know more than 4-5 exersizes. My sets and reps are too much to explain. I follow WSBC anyways so its not important to this thread.

In a BB sence though, 4 exersizes total a day. I like a lower rep heavy weight for the first exersizes, followed by high intense work in the 8-10 rep area.

I workout 4x a week reguardless of my goals. It just fits.

Thanks felles for the responds. Yeah I know I was over training a bit but I will revise it today and let u guys know. DO u guys like the push-pull method.

Fatchops

Silverback316 said:
If I were you I would just use the Max-Ot workout over at www.ast-ss.com as I have used it for the last couple of years and it has completely changed my physique. I just make some slight modifications with it from time to time, but for the most part I think it is the best way to train.

Can you give a breif run-down of what it entails, please?

fatchops said:
Thanks felles for the responds. Yeah I know I was over training a bit but I will revise it today and let u guys know. DO u guys like the push-pull method.

Fatchops

For PL purposes my split is as such

Bench day-Chest, Back, Tris, Delts, maybe some bis

Squat day-Quads, Hams, Lower Back, Abs

4x a week, max and speed days for each one.

In a sence it is push/pull type. Even if I were to switch my focus back to BB, I would incorporate this type of logistics.

Billy_Bathgate said:
For PL purposes my split is as such

Bench day-Chest, Back, Tris, Delts, maybe some bis

Squat day-Quads, Hams, Lower Back, Abs

4x a week, max and speed days for each one.

In a sence it is push/pull type. Even if I were to switch my focus back to BB, I would incorporate this type of logistics.

WEll I am going to do the Push Pull. I did back/chest today and supersetted it and it kicked my ass. I will do delts/traps tomm. Thanks felles for the advise.

:69: to all who helped...j/k don't get all excited BOUNCER!!!

Back