What the hell happened to the market in NZ?

Kiwi23

Hi

a few years ago while competing in sport at an amateur level I used a number of compounds at a low dosage to increase endurance, glycogen stores, improve recovery, blah blah blah and at the time found it quite easy to find a reliable source.

Recently, I decided to get back into gear use and am having issues as even the source I have found isn't spectacular. In saying that it has only been 3 1/2 weeks so I shouldn't expect miracles just because I'm using more then I once did.

So what the hell happened? The police or customs crack down? Some big timers go to jail?
***NO SOURCE TALK****

would love to hear your experiences of the customs/legal system, if you used bit-coin,any interesting story's etc. New Zealand seems to be an odd little country with its views on drugs, alcohol, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
As in a market? Well the same gear I guess just easier to find. I know the police have been ripping into the drug trades very heavily here, however didn't think it was connected to gear.

It's not that hard to find gear, it's just hard to find legit gear. Gear that is dosed properly and stuff besides deca, test, tren and dbol. It would be best to move to Australia if you can afford to do so.

Steroids have never really had a big market here. It's just that after everyone turned into Zyzz fanboys that the demand spiked and some more people started to sell ridiculously overpriced gear.

Yes it seems that this new wave of "fanboys" has really screwed the market. I just moved to Nelson and last night went to a new gym, was at the end of my workout when a group of about 5 young guys walked in (18-22ish), took their shirts off (well 2 of them did, the others just jacked off while they did) and started working out in-front of the large mirrors. There is a good chance they were using gear based on their condition (fuck all mass, but the condition was not natural). I am 25 and was ashamed to be part of the same generation.

I just want a good legit source of quality gear as a regular user of moderate doses for a variety of desires (Been involved in numerous sports). I think I have found one but won't know until the blood tests are done in a few weeks.

I wonder how easy it is to produce my own gear? I took a number of chemistry/bio-chem papers at university so shouldn't be any real issue.

Anyway, thanks, I just wanted to know what other kiwis had noticed.

Love u Kiwi s but ur custom s and police are very hard on substance abuse though when I was I was there and younger....great weed..least up near Bay of Plenty where I was....

Ya ll got 3 growing season s in volcanic ash soil right ???? I know u export an assload of wood. I don t know if I d move or change nationalities for gear...keep ur ears open..

Haha want to get bigger and stronger to throw those sheep around in the bedroom hmmmm hahaha jokes . You have a good point but brother im in Aust and i moved to a shitty little town over here and have had the same problem as you finding legit gear that dosnt cost a fortune the last time i found anyone local they wanted 200$ for a vial of test e !!! And 260 for tren . Not even mentioning that our customs nz and aust are some of the toughest in the world to get things through ive heard that psl are pretty good but i havent tried them yet . I used to get all my gear from local bikies fairly cheap but that ship has sailed. All i can say is if your going to order online pay the extra get it sent priority mail by usps it cost a bit but evrey time ive order this way it seems to work just got a whole box of adex , lgd 4033 ghrp6 and test e through so it can be done . Also ive thought of ordering raws and adding my own sterile grape seed oil but if customs catch you importing raw powder you will be up for dealing / manufacturing charges even if its a smaller order as most raw retailers have a minimum order that will make you about 25 30 vials so you have to watch yourself you dont want the boys in blue knocking on your door

Have you tried psl brother
Yea its not really something alot of guys want to talk about randomly with strangers haha

Back