What to do?

Booty Daddy

What do you do when you need help about various subjects, but because of a low post count no one helps?

BTW, I have been coming here since the doors opened, but I just do not post, mostly read.

hang in there dude i am in the same boat only reason people are talking 2 me is a bro of mine is well known house 1 thanks bro . it's probably just a group of tight knit mother fuckers that are cautios about geeky newbies. keep plugging they were there once 2.

Booty Daddy said:
What do you do when you need help about various subjects, but because of a low post count no one helps?

BTW, I have been coming here since the doors opened, but I just do not post, mostly read.

You just said that you do not post, mostly read, so how do you know you won't get any help just because of a low post count! I speak on behalf of my fellow Mods and myself that we try to help out everyone here, reguardless of post count, which makes no difference to us! No question is stupid, in fact the only stupid question is the one not aksed! Peace, Buff.

nosocks2 said:
hang in there dude i am in the same boat only reason people are talking 2 me is a bro of mine is well known house 1 thanks bro . it's probably just a group of tight knit mother fuckers that are cautios about geeky newbies. keep plugging they were there once 2.

LOL........I think he's looking for a hook up, and I'm pretty sure you're not in the same boat..........

StoneColdNTO said:
LOL........I think he's looking for a hook up, and I'm pretty sure you're not in the same boat..........

Yeah, well if that's the question, then I take back what I said! That would be a VERY STUPID QUESTION!!!!!:p

Booty Daddy said:

Did someone say something ?????:confused:

:D

isn't that what the world is all about hook ups ???? stone cold u 2 once were a newbie. but u guys are a tight group !!!!!and theres no bullshit on the boards and that is why house1 told me to get aboard.

StoneColdNTO said:

LoL, no thanks. Burned to many times. This by the way is what I'm talking about. When people do answer they assume.

Booty Daddy said:
This by the way is what I'm talking about. When people do answer they assume.

This quote is from your only other post since June, are you still saying I assumed incorrectly ?

Booty Daddy said:
Does this actually help HERE or is it just another scam.

They state that they can help with "supplier info", just curious. Unfortunately I have gotten scammed a couple of times so....
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20490

StoneColdNTO said:
This quote is from your only other post since June, are you still saying I assumed incorrectly ?

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20490

The website mentioned above i was asking about more than just that. i admit, i'm no good with words, but anyway.

I know this isn't much, but it is at the END of a cycle, but as you can see it's not a problem, although a supplier I know went awal. Another reason I was asking about the site mentioned above, because if it was legit it would help possibly to keep from getting burned again.

image1.jpg

Also, to the mod that helped with another question...thanks. You know who you are.

Back