What to stack to Testo P & Tren A

robdadob

Hi guys!

Currently running Testo P 50mg/day + Tren A 20mg/day + Clenbuterol + Arimidex and I am quite happy so far. Just thinking how I could get a better shape and more out of my cycle. Is there aynthing you would add to that? Mybe Winstrol? Any experiences?

Thanks!

If your Body Fat is low enough, Masteron would be an Excellent Addition to the Stack.

I only recommend Winstrol for Pre-Contest Prep, due to it Drying out your Joints.
So it can be Painful, even when taking precautions like Extra Omega-3's and a Joint Supplement....................... JP
P.S.
Neither are very kind to the Hairline if you have MPB (male pattern baldness) or are Prone to it.

Hey guys thanks!

I will follow your advice and take higher doses of Tren.

Would it make sense to mix Testo E & P + Tren A & E together to get the max out of it?

Thanks

Would it make sense to mix Testo E & P + Tren A & E together to get the max out of it?

Not really, they're both test and tren just different esters with different half lives.
Would also be harder to dial in AI, which could lead to multiple problems when running tren.

Okay, thanks. So I stick to TP & TA but higher doses. What is the max of Testo P that one can take per week?

I do tnt 250 teste and 150 trene, half ml 2x a week and am doing 250 of test p and 150 of tren a, just cause i got the p and a extremely late so i ordered tnt off a diff site and now have it all. I dont worry IF i mis a day of the short esters now and its less fluid. But im gunna just stay on the E esters once the p and a are gone to cruise on at a lower dose. Tried tbol 4 the first time. Didnt really feel what i was hopin... Next time m1t all the way!.... Never tried mast, prob never will, tried superdrol once, didnt really get much outta it i thought but even tho it was during a bulk where i put on a lot of mass i clearly looked tighter when i looked at pictures then and later

Last edited:
Okay, thanks. So I stick to TP & TA but higher doses. What is the max of Testo P that one can take per week?

Theoretical max or more normal people sane max ?
I've read about 2grams per week but more standard cycles are 5-600mg test / week, regardless of ester involved. I'm doing test p currently at ~85mg/ed.
A pretty common, first time would be 500mg test and 300mg tren. Your mileage will vary of course.

Last edited:
Is there any steroid that I could add to my Testo Tren stack that does not aromatize like Tren?

A pretty common stack is test/tren/masteron(neither tren/masteron aromatizes) but you are already running several compounds plus orals already...
If you're not seeing results, its probably diet and/or gym related and higher doses and/or more compounds wont really do much then.

Personally, end of my cycle I will run just that. test p 85mg/ed. Tren acetate and masteron prop 50mg/ed. Might go lower if tren sides are to harsh, maybe 40mg/ed.
Goal is to reach at least 11% bodyfat before jumping on tren/mast.

Last edited:
Back