what to take for blood pressure support while on cycle?

horusculture

Wat should I keep on hand if my blood pressure raises a little while im on? Im running a semi high dose of eq (800mg week) along with 625mg test week. I have family history of high normal blood pressure...its normal now but I wana be prepared..

Grape seed extract, red yeast rice, fish oil, and an all in one cycle support supplement such as cycle assist. This is what I do on cycle and my blood pressure stays normal

Limit sodium intake, keep up with cardio, drink at least a gallon of water/day, use your Aromatase inhibitor (AI), eat fresh fish.

Limit sodium intake, keep up with cardio, drink at least a gallon of water/day, use your Aromatase inhibitor (AI), eat fresh fish.

These are things that u are supposed to do on any cycle regaurdless. Im asking for supps to help keep my BP down bc I have a history of high blood pressure

Baby aspirin is another to add to the list. I also have used a low dose bayer as well. But as stated above all those supps will help and your diet is also another huge factor. Try and stay away from refined sugars and garbage in general. Things high in antioxidants (blueberries, etc) help as well as fresh goods in general

Try Hawthorne Berry either separately or you can get Cycle Assist as I think it is included in that if I recall correctly.

Right now im leaning towards picking up red yeast rice, grape seed extract and cycle assist. Also going to donate blood atleast 2x while on...

Back