what to take when on winny for the bones

wax

Hi guys,
I want to see if anybody can help me with this. I am going to start my 2nd cycle at the end of may which consits of Decca,primo and Winstrol (winny). My question is about Winstrol (winny). On my first cycle i noticed that my bones felt kind of dry, I could crack every bone in my body. my shoulder started to hurt becasue on the dryness that Winstrol (winny) gives. Well is there anything i could take so i wont feel too much of the dryness? or is there something to take afterwards to help this. Also what exercise can i do to kind of help my shoulder casue when i do bench it really hurts....someone told me not to bring the bar all the way down to the chest so i wont put pressure on my shoulder. is that true? I tried it but i am wondering if it will still make my chest grow casue i see every body at the gym touching the bar to the chest.

Okay so i got more than one question so sorry about that, and sorry if i put it in the wrong forum.

BTW the first cycle was primo and winny.

any feed back is great!

I never used it Popi, but I doubt it could have helped as well as Deca.

To put it this way, In Janury my shoulder was so bad I couldn't even incline 20lb dumbells. By the end of my cycle (start of April) I was doing 275 Inclines and then 110lb Dumbells after.

Deca = Great for the joints!!!!

I used Decca last year after my back surgery (lower lumbar lamenectomy, titanium plate at the L4-L5, bone graphs at the same juncture). I was @$%&ed up! Did a cycle that included Decca about 2 months after the surgery...wow! i went from using a walker and a cane to get around to leg pressing almost 1,000 pounds for reps. Decca is to joints like Aloe is to burns!

Thanks for all the info guys hopefully the decca helps and i guess for now i just have to do light weight and take the pain huh?

Easto said:
I never used it Popi, but I doubt it could have helped as well as Deca.

To put it this way, In Janury my shoulder was so bad I couldn't even incline 20lb dumbells. By the end of my cycle (start of April) I was doing 275 Inclines and then 110lb Dumbells after.

Deca = Great for the joints!!!!

sounds like me, shoulder pain is fukn horrible on inclines, but it seems worse when im doing straight bar exercises...going to def try decca next cycle..

as far as the glucosamine shit, ive taken it for long periods of time and noticed nothing, i even took twice the daily dosages, still nothing. just my 2 cents

Back