what Tren Dose do you prefer?

I probably could handle higher doses because im tall and weight and high bf?

It's genetics. I'm taller/bigger than 99% of the population, but I know guys a foot shorter than me that can handle twice my dose np.

Is dosing Tren Ace EOD a bigger roller coaster ride mentally than ED, or is it hardly noticeable? I was going to start my next Tren cycle of Ace at 75EOD but would consider 50ED - just harder with my work

Is dosing Tren Ace EOD a bigger roller coaster ride mentally than ED, or is it hardly noticeable? I was going to start my next Tren cycle of Ace at 75EOD but would consider 50ED - just harder with my work

I can't tell a difference. Sticking myself everday gets old. Is your vial dosed at 75mg/ml? Why not do 100mg eod.

My OCD won't allow me to do 1/4 mg's. Its either 1/2 or 1

75 was my way of easing into a full ml, after a week or two I would consider raising a bit. Thx for the help, I much prefer to EOD to ED

I'd much rather do Enth but a bit nervous on first Tren cycle and will want a easy bailout if sides are hard

I got to about week 8 the first time and had to stop due to a hernia surgery. And the second time I ran Enanthate and had to bail around the same time due to side effects getting uncontrolable.
My opinion is 700 for 6 over 350 for 12. 12 weeks at any dose can be very hard on you system (liver, kindeys, BP, mentally).
What I would do Is start at 350, like i said (50mg ED) and if all goes well up the dose and keep er goin for as long as you can, 12 weeks being max, but I doubt youll make it that far as at some point your going to be really to stop. Or forced to stop.

Oh gotcha. I'll be doing this then, thanks for your take! "Forced to stop" is kinda scary bro lol I'm already a pussy and get scared when I pin to not get tren cough.

9er makes Tren smoothies!
Haha, Welcome to Jamba Juice, I'll take an Orango Mango with whey boost, some chopped up dbol pills swirled in there and the Tren Boost special. lol

i wanted to kill and fuck everything when i was doing 100 test and 100 tren ED
And is that a negative or positive side effect? lol

I try to stay below 800mg or I start to get a little crazy. It's all individual, and while I can tolerate most of the sides of just about any AAS at high doses, tren is one I've learned to respect in that regard.
It's a great drug, but it can totally wreck you in no time at all. Unless you're 49ER of course, I think his mother mixed it in his milk as a child. :p
That's crazy to me. I haven't really heard of people going over 600mg max. How can it "wreck you in no time at all" ? All the sweating and aggression?

Start low. And gradually build up. When your not making good gains step it up a little more. Why start high? Then you plateau. Then what? you need to go to a even higher dose. And that equals more sides. Go slow take your time. Learn what works right for you.
This is good stuff--I'll be doing this then.

Running 300 test bumped up abit from my cruise dose at 200mg/week, 700 to eventually 1g of tren a week, always myself start off low .25ed the first week .5ed, second week.and so on till I get a feel for tren once again, doesn't matter how.many times u have run on my personal experience it's always nice to start low and work your way up to your preferred dose that way it doesn't creep on u starting out high
Ever individual differs from sides, so take it easy and work yourself up slowly, personally run the test low and tren higher and let tren do the work
Ya After my first cycle I decided to hop on the blast-and-cruise bandwagon. I knew I was selling my soul and there is no going back. Love cruising, I was cruising at 150-200mg ew. Screw PCT.

Screw tren...test and a little gh is all you need....I only to tren precontest.
Really? interesting. One of my sources has GH but it's crazy expensive, very cost prohibitive. It seems the GH price for a cycle = several cycles of test & anabolics to stock up my medicine cabinet.

If i had the money id say fuck tren too lol
What would you buy--GH?? P.s. GO 49ERS !!!

That's what I've read. I've been pinning ED. Maybe I'll get sick of it and start to pin EOD, we'll see. I've never had a problem with needles, as long as I can avoid any PIP I don't think I'll mind ED pinning. The Ace is just such a short ester to keep a steady level flowing in your blood, it seems ED pinning has some benefit. However marginal it may be.

Hey, I'm not new to cycling but haven't for about 10 years.
Should I treat Tren use like I was a beginner? Would you recommend it for me, or should I start out again like I was 25 years old with a basic cycle of T and anti's?

Hey, I'm not new to cycling but haven't for about 10 years.
Should I treat Tren use like I was a beginner? Would you recommend it for me, or should I start out again like I was 25 years old with a basic cycle of T and anti's?

Lol strong thread hijack attempt. Why not just go research Tren cycles?

That's crazy to me. I haven't really heard of people going over 600mg max. How can it "wreck you in no time at all" ? All the sweating and aggression?
Trenbolone has mental sides for many that goes far beyond the usual aggression that most encounter with other AAS. Some examples that I notice personally are: An increased sensitivity to time - you feel like you're being timed for everything and are constantly in a rush to get whatever you're doing done - NOW, your subconscious has a much louder voice than usual - "is that dude really trying to stare me down??!" "Why is my girl acting this way? She must be up to SOMETHING!", it tends to make me a lot more direct - "So, you don't want to hang out tomorrow night because you're just too f'ing cool to chill with me?!". The list could go on and on.

I remember reading and listening to friends telling me about this side effect, but thought that there's no way I'd have to worry as I'm pretty chill 99% of the time. I was definitely wrong, and while they don't sound serious, they can cause problems if not handled. I've told this story before, but as it fits here I don't mind telling it again:

I was on my second cycle of tren, and I wanted to see how far I could push things as I stayed relatively conservative my first run. I was still using acetate as I knew that if I went too far, I'd want to have the ability to pull the plug ASAP. I worked my way up to almost a gram after sitting at 850mg for a week, and felt fine. The sweats sucked and my breathing during cardio was a challenge - but nothing I couldn't handle. Anyway, I came home one day early and saw my wife's car in her parking spot. I remember thinking it was odd as she hadn't mentioned anything to me, and she wasn't due home from work for at least a couple more hours. My subconscious (normally a whisper we ignore) started screaming at me that she was home with another man!

I'm not the jealous type, nor had I ever suspected this - but I was quickly convincing myself this was the case. I vividly recall the feelings of rage and hurt as I felt my jaw and fists clenching as I lumbered down the walkway to our front door. There was a man there, in my bed, plowing my wife - and I was going to kill them both with my bare hands. No questions asked, no words period, just a simple minute of absolutely justified violence.

I got to the door, and paused for a second. Where the fuck did this come from?! I knew there was a good reason for her being home early, but I was so sure of the worst! I literally just stood there, with my key in the door for what felt like a good hour, then opened the door...

Turns out her work let out for the day early, and she wanted to surprise me by cleaning up the house a bit. Yeah, I'm very thankful that not only did I pause a minute as it would have been difficult to explain my insane anger - but that an innocent neighbor hadn't just happened to come by. I have zero doubts that I would have gone over the edge instantly.

This experience gave me a great deal of respect for the drug and while I had a great deal of experience with other compounds - there just simply isn't anything quite like trenbolone. While not everyone will have such experiences, it's always a good idea to hope for the best, but plan for the worst. There's a reason why many relationships end or have problems due to tren, this is definitely one of them.

Trenbolone has mental sides for many that goes far beyond the usual aggression that most encounter with other AAS. Some examples that I notice personally are: An increased sensitivity to time - you feel like you're being timed for everything and are constantly in a rush to get whatever you're doing done - NOW, your subconscious has a much louder voice than usual - "is that dude really trying to stare me down??!" "Why is my girl acting this way? She must be up to SOMETHING!", it tends to make me a lot more direct - "So, you don't want to hang out tomorrow night because you're just too f'ing cool to chill with me?!". The list could go on and on.

I remember reading and listening to friends telling me about this side effect, but thought that there's no way I'd have to worry as I'm pretty chill 99% of the time. I was definitely wrong, and while they don't sound serious, they can cause problems if not handled. I've told this story before, but as it fits here I don't mind telling it again:

I was on my second cycle of tren, and I wanted to see how far I could push things as I stayed relatively conservative my first run. I was still using acetate as I knew that if I went too far, I'd want to have the ability to pull the plug ASAP. I worked my way up to almost a gram after sitting at 850mg for a week, and felt fine. The sweats sucked and my breathing during cardio was a challenge - but nothing I couldn't handle. Anyway, I came home one day early and saw my wife's car in her parking spot. I remember thinking it was odd as she hadn't mentioned anything to me, and she wasn't due home from work for at least a couple more hours. My subconscious (normally a whisper we ignore) started screaming at me that she was home with another man!

I'm not the jealous type, nor had I ever suspected this - but I was quickly convincing myself this was the case. I vividly recall the feelings of rage and hurt as I felt my jaw and fists clenching as I lumbered down the walkway to our front door. There was a man there, in my bed, plowing my wife - and I was going to kill them both with my bare hands. No questions asked, no words period, just a simple minute of absolutely justified violence.

I got to the door, and paused for a second. Where the fuck did this come from?! I knew there was a good reason for her being home early, but I was so sure of the worst! I literally just stood there, with my key in the door for what felt like a good hour, then opened the door...

Turns out her work let out for the day early, and she wanted to surprise me by cleaning up the house a bit. Yeah, I'm very thankful that not only did I pause a minute as it would have been difficult to explain my insane anger - but that an innocent neighbor hadn't just happened to come by. I have zero doubts that I would have gone over the edge instantly.

This experience gave me a great deal of respect for the drug and while I had a great deal of experience with other compounds - there just simply isn't anything quite like trenbolone. While not everyone will have such experiences, it's always a good idea to hope for the best, but plan for the worst. There's a reason why many relationships end or have problems due to tren, this is definitely one of them.

I was going to comment on why I said 'forced to stop' but brother Halfwit nailed this motherfucker right on the head. I couldn't have said it better myself.

And of course no one is here to try and scare you or were just here to inform you of all the possibilities so you can be informed of what youre about to embark on.

Good read bro, sounds familiar, as I do get more jealous always wondering what the gf is doing, why she isn't home at that certain hour or whatever, the things I don't think about when I am.off tren, but if somebody messages her on fb I always second guess.myself thinking it's a guy messaging her but in reality it's just one of her gf's she is talking too

Good read bro, sounds familiar, as I do get more jealous always wondering what the gf is doing, why she isn't home at that certain hour or whatever, the things I don't think about when I am.off tren, but if somebody messages her on fb I always second guess.myself thinking it's a guy messaging her but in reality it's just one of her gf's she is talking too

Whats her name? I'll send her a request

I have never hit my gf, as she has got right in my face and yelled and she has pushed me a few times but on tren I seem to detroy a few things that after I cool.down I regret the shit big time, last time around a few months ago I was getting out of the shower and she was assuming I jacked off cause I didn't get any the night before lol, so as I was getting out she ended up pushing me from behind, so I ended up grabbing destroyING the metal curtain rod, once I ripped it down I bent the fuckin thing, I honestly don't know how I did as later on I had to put it on the outside brick stairs.and stand on it to bend it back lol, and obviously the curtains were destroyed so had to replace them.as well

Back