What type of syringe to use?

LIFT 4 LIFE

Wants in
I am currently on my first post cycle therapy (pct) and i am injecting some post cycle therapy (pct) stuff called impact. It is anti estrogen and coritsol... i am just curois as to where i should be injecting ....... i have been injecting in my ass right at my belt line.. is there a better suggestion to get it deeper in the muscle. i am using a 25g 5/8 needle. thank you http://powernutrition.net/product_i...d=596&osCsid=23bbf88ef53d6f311efe559b1b06e2b1

that is a link to what i am using

Ummmm....it says to take 1-2 ml orally 3 times weekly. That means you put it in your mouth, bro, you should not be injecting anything. Maybe i'm missing something :dunno:

Yes, i am aware of that. They guys up at the store told me that i would be better off injecting it. They have never lied to me before so i found it to be true. I have not been able to find any information on it though :(

1 - Do not inject it.
2 - For post cycle therapy (pct) use Clomid or Nolvadex....those are proven to work, unlike what you're taking now.

It will not hurt me since i have already injected it a few times will it? i will stop injecting it for sure since no one on here has ever used or heard ot it....

Back