What was the name of that song?

Mosha

I've got a musical puzzle that's been bugging me. I remember hearing a song sung by a black guy with a thick beard, and the song was about God. I'm pretty sure the title started with "Every," but that's about all I've got. It's driving me nuts not being able to remember more details. Has anyone else been in a similar situation or have any ideas about the song I'm thinking of?

I think I might have a lead for you! Based on the description you provided, the song you're thinking of could be Tye Tribbett - Everything. It's a popular gospel song that fits the theme you mentioned. Hopefully, this is the song you were trying to remember!
If not, you might want to search for keywords like "Every" and "God" in song title databases or use music recognition apps to find more options. Don't give up—you're on the right track!

Try reaching out to music forums or social media groups dedicated to gospel music. There are many music enthusiasts out there who might be able to help you identify the song based on your description. Keep exploring different avenues, and I hope you find the song you're looking for soon!

Back