What would a 4 week cycle do for me?

AlphaBeta

Hey Im a new user

And new to the thought if using a type of steroids

Would a 4 week cycle be beneficial? I dont want to be a committed user, I just want to see some good solid gains to break this plateau to shoot me forward.

Im no where near my bodies potential weight yet

Would the weight gained in a 4 week cycle be likely to stay knowing that?

Would an Oral Cycle for 4 week still be to much for the liver?

Thanks for the Reply

But what kind of gains would be expected? Working out at least 5 days a week to good workout plans

My first cycle was hdrol. Got some nice gains from it, but lost most after the cycle. If I were you I would just doo 500-600mg test for 12 weeks though.

Would you lose the gains after the 4 weeks if you kept your testosterone at good levels after you get off the roids?

Would you lose the gains after the 4 weeks if you kept your testosterone at good levels after you get off the roids?

How would you keep your t levels high? You willl be shutdown after a four week oral cycle. It will taks several weeks to then restore normal t levels

You cant restore your test levels overnight. The simple answer is this. A 4 week cycle wont do shit for you buddy. It will shut your test down, and what little gains you get will go away. And when i say little gains, i mean little. Its not worth it, period.

What are the standard gains seen in this 12 week cycle

I dont want to go overboard

Gains come down to diet and training. Have a look in the "My Steroid Cycle" Forum, for logs and examples. Everything on point you could be looking at 20Lbs + (obviously this varies based on each individual and other factors).

Why don't you give us some stats so we could better advise you?
Age? Weight? Height? Years lifting? BF? Age?

4-6 weeks will piss you off and shut your natural test down for no good reason. Dont do it. . Do some homework. If you need more get it

Hit up 3j and get ur diet in check. U can gain what it sounds like u r looking for all natural with the right diet. No bs. Real talk.

Im 6'1" 180

I want to be about 195 - 200

Hit up 3j and get ur diet in check. U can gain what it sounds like u r looking for all natural with the right diet. No bs. Real talk.

Ive been lifting for a few years

Ive seen decent gains but have hit a long plateau. I have a good calorie surplus and have eaten even more than I normally do and im not gaining.

Back