what would be recommended and where to get it...

oldbugfreak

I am 44yo 6'1 165. I have a 28" waist. I have been small all my life. I work out hard five to six times a week. I eat health foods five to six times a day. I am getting stronger, but am gaining no mass. I am looking for suggestions on what to use, how much, how often and where to get it. I just want more size. I don't want to be the size of Ronnie Coleman, I just want more mass.

if you ait gaining weight then you just aint eating enough :Pat:, what's your food intake look like?

From one old to another old.....
Dont want to be disrespectful because am sure your a grown man but you need to read the stickies on asking for sorces and every other sticky concerning AAS. Thats my first point. My advice to u is after reading the stickies you come back amd redo your introduction of yourself to the forum.

Problem is if you use assistance to gain and your diet is not stable it will all melt away , are you a runner or cardio freak , 5 to 6 days is a lot, do you use whey protein

I eat around 3400 calories a day. I have been using cell tech protein twice a day. I eat tons of turkey, chicken and tuna. My body fat is in the right at 11 %. My arms have only gone from 14 to 16" in 8 months. I have gotten some more hardness to them, but I am at a slump. My legs have gain almost 3". I do not do cardio because I am constantly climbing 8 flights of stairs at work, plus play basketball with my young son.

I apologize for being a newbie! I am just so frustrated. It has taken me a long time to get up the courage to ask for help. I've read all kinds of manuals, used all kinds of GNC products,but no gains.

I apologize for being a newbie! I am just so frustrated. It has taken me a long time to get up the courage to ask for help. I've read all kinds of manuals, used all kinds of GNC products,but no gains.

The only thing that works at GNC is their protein and thats it. I wish some one would have told me that about 20 yrs or so ago.

Stick around, read everything you possibly can here and make some friends. Doing so will solve both your problems if you apply that knowledge, I promise.

:shoot3::shoot3: you on dat dur cell tech

I had to explain the whole Cell Tech thing to the wife since I was cracking up!

I have been training twice as hard as I ever have I use heavy weight until failure. Remove weight and go to failure again. I do this on all exercises. I stay at the gym for two to three hours a day. On leg day, I sometimes do squats and presses until I'm down to 50 pounds. I have done lost of research and am still unsure about them all because the bigger guys and a few ladies, are unapproachable here. I'm too small and they don't want anything to do with me.

I have been training twice as hard as I ever have I use heavy weight until failure. Remove weight and go to failure again. I do this on all exercises. I stay at the gym for two to three hours a day. On leg day, I sometimes do squats and presses until I'm down to 50 pounds. I have done lost of research and am still unsure about them all because the bigger guys and a few ladies, are unapproachable here. I'm too small and they don't want anything to do with me.

First old ur work outs should be no lore than an 1 1/2 hrs including cardio. After about an hour an a half your body starta to produce cortisol whichbis catabolic and counter productive of what your trying to do. You really need to dial in your diet. If u need profeasional help 3J is the man to seek he will be able to give you what you need if youbhave the means, but everyone who has used him on thos site has done great.

Remeber this you dont grow in the gym. What makes you grow is what and how much you put in your mouth and how much rest you get and sleep is not the only rest u need.

You need to eat more food. If you're eating 3400 calories and still stuck at 160-170 lbs, eat 4000 calories, and try to limit cardio...burning calories with cardio is just more food you're gonna have to eat to bulk.
Cardio is good just not too much of it.

2 inches of bicep muscle, 3 inches of leg muscle. Are those the only two groups of muscle you are working out?? Because at 165lbs, if you are growing proportional, you should weigh more than that with those kind of improvements. What did you weigh 8 months ago?

I have been lifting for long time. Just been lifting harder for last eight months. Going through my logs, I have gained right at two pounds a month average.

Back