Whats a good sarm stack? And why are there alot of negative comments about sarms?

tproz

Im 39..
6ft 200lbs....pretty fit now..im looking to add about 10lbs.
Whats a good sarm stack...
Ive read some negative posts/comments and blogs trashing sarms...are they really not worth doing?

I personally have read more positive reviews than negative about SARMs. So I ended up ordering my triple stack after about a month of searching ALL the forums. Triple stack includes S4, GW, Ostarine. It was very hard to decide where to order because every forum has it's own sponsor company. So I will receive my stack in about 2 days. I suggest you to do some search about SARMs.

do a Youtube search for "Jerry Brainum SARMS" ,, there is a 30 min report on his view of sarms. he is a very well educated guy coming at this stuff from a scientific perspective.

Agreed- it's been a long time since I've really read anything truly negative about Sarms.

And a simple google search will show you plenty of positives. :)

Ok..the last few days I've done some digging in to sarms..
It seems to be a lot of contradicting information
And I talk to a few guys on here...they say they aren't worth the trouble....so now what?

So now you decide if you want to run a SARM stack or not. AAS are more powerful than SARMs, to be sure, but they also have more side effects...and you have to pin. SARMs are also legal to buy and sell (in liquid form), just not legal for human consumption. AAS are illegal without a prescription...and some of the most often used AAS are never given in a prescription). There are pros and cons to both AAS and SARMs.

The path you take is up to you.

Awesome! Thanks for the responses. With all the new SARMS popping up things are beginning to get a bit confusing. I am currently on an LGD/RAD-140/GW cycle with 250 mgs of Test Cyp e/w and am pretty amazed at the results so far. Im running this for 5 more weeks and then will dump my TRT test dose and do the cutting SARMS stack. Unfortunately, I was so excited when I got my stuff that I didnt prepare ahead of time with pre cycle bloods. I also added RAD-140 in on the 3rd week and noticed painful lower back and bicep pumps but those seems to have subsided for the most part. My purple spotted mountain lion tiger monkey is liking the SARMS so far.

Just please do not forget about PCT - especially after using LGD. Your monkey will NOT be happy if you do not do a post cycle testosterone recovery. Nice that you have added Test to your cycle, since LGD stops all test production in your body.

You may wanna add DAA chews in to your for the last 3 weeks before the PCT. I would also suggest you to get a blood work after your PCT to make sure everything is safe.

well thats nice to know, ive been thinking about sarms for 5 months lol, decisions are hard when it comes to this stuff. have u personally tried any of them?

I am also a newbie like you lol I am currently on the 3rd week of GW and Ostarine for cutting and its my first time ever doing anything like this. I must say that I sweat A LOT during my workouts also I see some changes going on my arms and chest areas especially. I will be adding S4 and SR9009 into my stack next week. Overall, just read a lot and make sure everything before you start a cycle. Get a blood test before/after etc. You may be realized that every forum has it's own sponsor SARMs provider. So, do your own research about source and get it from where ever makes you comfortable about deciding.
Good luck man I personally loved it, even though this is my 3rd week. Btw, I got my SARMs from 2 different sources for my first cycle. So that I would have an idea where to order from for my next cycle.

GW50 for the endurance enhancement win. I am currently taking no SARMs until I heal up a bit more and am released by my doctor to do stuff, but when I am released I will jump right back onto GW50 to help me get my cardio back into shape faster.

Make sure you get precycle bloods and clomid+nolva pct followed by post bloods. SARMS are more suppressive than you might think if you believe everything you read on the internet.

Back