Whats better for mass, IGF-1 lr3 or HGH?

As far as mass??? I would use IGF-Lr3 because it's like a faster acting hgh that is ran for 1 month on 2 wks off than 1 month on at 20mcg ed after workout into the muscle worked that given day. I did it years ago and gonna try it real soon again. Keeps you constantly pumped and hard!

The most natural way to produce more IGF 1 is by increasing levels of HGH.

Bodybuilders are the people who can benefit the most from IGF 1, though taking synthetically produced IGF 1 can have negative side effects such as nausea, hypoglycemia and the growth of tumors. This is because receiving IGF 1 from an outside source means that it will be unregulated. As said, the best way to improve levels of IGF 1 is by improving levels of HGH; which will also have all around positive effects on your health.

HGH can cause the timing of cancer cells to grow at excelerated rates also. It has been said that we all are born with the cancer cell , but whether it develops into cancer is another thing. But if you have any kind of tumor , hgh will cause it to grow faster. This is what I have been told! Ask the Anabolic Doctor here.

An important function of IGF 1 is that it plays a key role in "programmed cell death", which means that it stimulates the death of older body cells. Body cells which are active for an extended period of time are far more likely to become damaged and have irregularities, and this cell will pass on these irregularities to future cells that multiply from it and this process can eventually result in cancer.

HGH can cause the timing of cancer cells to grow at excelerated rates also. It has been said that we all are born with the cancer cell , but whether it develops into cancer is another thing. But if you have any kind of tumor , hgh will cause it to grow faster. This is what I have been told! Ask the Anabolic Doctor here.

This is true bro. HGH not only can make the good things grow but it can make the bad things grow too. HGH is something I may consider when im 40.

Shiit... I had testis cancer about 9 years ago and had to do chemo and surgery. I get my blood tumor markers checked every 6 to 9 months and they always look good. im cured of cancer and dont believe ill get it again but now I got IGF-1 lr3 that cost 200 bucks and not sure If I should run it. Has ANYONE really even heard of some bodybuilding getting cancer from IGF-1 lr3 or even steroids for that matter? or is this cancer stuff just all theoretical and CAN happen, just like the billion other things which CAN give you cancer but typically does not????

each and every cell in our body is regulated by various factors...i.e growth promoters, inhibitors and apoptotic factors(factors causing programmed cell death). now these factors are actually proteins which are made from DNA of nearby cells or own cell... generally one of these factors predominates at one stage and later other factor slowly increases in no....for e.g fibroblast growth factor(FGF), platelet derived growth factor (PDGF) hepatocyte growth factor(HGF)etc... list is tooo long ... after growth has reached a certain point division of cell takes place ( not in case of specilized cells like nerve cells.) now if anything goes wrong here ( mutation of dna ) in any stage ... the cells internal suicide mechanism (apoptosis is initiated) to prevent division of mutated cells ... but if by chance this cell survives( which it can by giving various exogenous factors like igf-1)... these cells form a population .... 3 0r 4 similar or dissimilar mutations in these cells leads them to the path of carcinogenesis...so it depends from person to person...on hw this compound will act depending upon the succeptibility of one's genetic makeup

each and every cell in our body is regulated by various factors...i.e growth promoters, inhibitors and apoptotic factors(factors causing programmed cell death). now these factors are actually proteins which are made from DNA of nearby cells or own cell... generally one of these factors predominates at one stage and later other factor slowly increases in no....for e.g fibroblast growth factor(FGF), platelet derived growth factor (PDGF) hepatocyte growth factor(HGF)etc... list is tooo long ... after growth has reached a certain point division of cell takes place ( not in case of specilized cells like nerve cells.) now if anything goes wrong here ( mutation of dna ) in any stage ... the cells internal suicide mechanism (apoptosis is initiated) to prevent division of mutated cells ... but if by chance this cell survives( which it can by giving various exogenous factors like igf-1)... these cells form a population .... 3 0r 4 similar or dissimilar mutations in these cells leads them to the path of carcinogenesis...so it depends from person to person...on hw this compound will act depending upon the succeptibility of one's genetic makeup

Great read, thanks!!!

I'm not a Doctor , but in your case , it might be a good idea to stay away from this type of compound. Just my opinion bro
Shiit... I had testis cancer about 9 years ago and had to do chemo and surgery. I get my blood tumor markers checked every 6 to 9 months and they always look good. im cured of cancer and dont believe ill get it again but now I got IGF-1 lr3 that cost 200 bucks and not sure If I should run it. Has ANYONE really even heard of some bodybuilding getting cancer from IGF-1 lr3 or even steroids for that matter? or is this cancer stuff just all theoretical and CAN happen, just like the billion other things which CAN give you cancer but typically does not????

I want to run the Igf1-lr3 for 4 weeks at 40mcg pwo (5days/week) now that Im completely off.
I am very interested in the ability of IGF that produces new musclecells as that would further me as a competitive bodybuilder.
Also, would this not mean that less gear would give "more" as you have more muscle cells?

dont meen 2 change subject but i really need 2 find out if its ok to reconstitute igf-1 lr3 in bacteriostatic water only?

I'm going to use igf1 L3@ 40 MCG for 5 months straight as a bridge with mk-677 and lgd -4033
The lgd for 8 weeks the Mk for 5 months

Igf lr3 looses effectiveness around 5 weeks. Mk-677 looses effectiveness with high igf1 levels.

Run mk-677 with cjc/dac with igf1

Or cjc/wo dac with ghrp2...ghprs 4x daily igf1 preworkout

Or mgf post work out..cjc/wo dac and cjc 5 hours after mgf injection...next day use igf1 lr3...repeat this routine...escalating natural igf1 is counter productive here. Must be followed in the order given.

Back