What's everyone's favorite NO carb creatine???

I'v love trac creatine and have used it for a while now it only has 4 carbs this stuff works great for me get good gains and strenght it says no water weight but i notice when i come off i slim down a little.

But i just started swole i wanted to try somethin diff this is now my 3rd week gained 3 pounds, strenght up little 2 things no water weight i even slimmed down meaning weight up fat down but what i really noticed is energy levels up at the end of our work out my partner is dead and i keep on goin so far so good but still think i like trac better

V-12 is an awesome supplement!
Does anyone remember Labrada's Creatine Cooler? That was a really great product too, no sugar either. I wonder why he stopped making it?

force said:
Is V12 avail in Canada guys??

F.

You can get it at some places but it's really expensive out here. It's almost cheaper for you to order it online from one of the online supp shops.

I think I saw it for $50-60 US,that would be real expensive up here.NO creatine product is worth that much $$ its cheaper to use gear
:D

F.

force said:
I think I saw it for $50-60 US,that would be real expensive up here.NO creatine product is worth that much $$ its cheaper to use gear

F.
That sounds about right for V-12. And I'd tend to agree with you there with it being too much. Now, have you tried Sportlab's Plasmavol yet? Biggie has just set up an online shop here on the site that you can purchase Plasmavol right here! If you're looking for a good Creatine Stack, give the Plasmavol a try. I'm using it right now and I"m doing really well on it. I'm using the Crazy Peach flavour but the Iced Tea tends to be the most popular.

Ha,Im on my 2nd tub of it right now!!! ice tea was great but im onto the grape now and its good also.I have put on weight and my strength and pumps are up but my stomach is bloated?? that has never happened with creatine before.still It is a good product no doubt though.

F.

force said:
Ha,Im on my 2nd tub of it right now!!! ice tea was great but im onto the grape now and its good also.I have put on weight and my strength and pumps are up but my stomach is bloated?? that has never happened with creatine before.still It is a good product no doubt though.

F.

Hmmmm....I normally get that bloated feeling when I'm using creatine but I'm not getting it with the Plasmavol. lol....i guess everyone's different right? how much water are you drinking? 4litres a day?
Have you tried the peach yet? It's yummy, tastes like the peach drink from Tim Horton's....mmmmm.....yummy!

yup, huge bump for plasmavol, but i gotta say, Iced Tea is the best!!!!! its the only company that i know of that has that flav, i drink it just for fun!

Im with Force on this one, the Grape flavor Plasmavol is awesome. The Iced Tea was great, dont get me wrong, but the Grape is something else.

As far as the bloat, IMO its probably the fact that you are now getting in an extra 100 grams of Carbs a day in your diet. And if your like me, the difference between cutting and bulking is really only my carb intake. If your really worried about the bloat, try and drop 50-75 grams of carbs by taking a little out of each meal so that you will be getting in generally the same carb intake that you were before using the Plasmavol.

doggy said:
yup, huge bump for plasmavol, but i gotta say, Iced Tea is the best!!!!! its the only company that i know of that has that flav, i drink it just for fun!

Iced Tea is too sweet for me.
The grape is really good too. The only one I haven't tried yet is the berry flavored.

grafix-gnc said:
Ive never used a "no carb" creatine, but i have heard good things about CP by Metabolic Nutrition

I've tried CGP by Metabolic and haven't felt anything special with it. the only good thing was that it had ala. but it wasn't worth the money though. I'm getting more with just regular prolab creatine and it costs way less. but i'll have to give a try with plasmavol, especially if I can get it through biggie's online shop at a decent price ;)

Fuck EAS, that shit is outta date. That's why its a Wally Martinez for 8.00 bucks. You want the best buy the best.

If there are any Canadians on board right now that would like to purchase some PlasmaVol and you have a credit card to make the purchase or have a paypal account, please pm me ASAP.

Ill give you the URL to our Store and you can purchase it right there, I just want to run a couple more Test orders before I open it up to the Canadian public.

Your order will recieve FREE shipping.

Back