What's so bad about sustanon 250?

DieselMan

Thinking about running it next but I've seen people bash it because of blood pressure. Is that all that's wrong with it? Is it better than test E in terms of gains?

Thinking about running it next but I've seen people bash it because of blood pressure. Is that all that's wrong with it? Is it better than test E in terms of gains?

it's a blend of testosterones. Why would it affect blood pressure any more than any other test. Also, why would you gain more than against test e?
It all comes down to your cycle and what your goals are.

The only negative with Sustanon is that it is made up of 4 different esters, therefore blood levels bounce up and down haphazardly during the cycle...
It contains a small amount of Prop, which is in and out of your system rapidly, and then the other esters keep running so therefore the amount of Test in your system is lower until your next pin. Managing estradiol can be even more difficult because of this.

Obviously if your source is trustworthy, then of course you will make decent gains on Sustanon - but I'd certainly advise Enanthate or Cypionate for a much smoother run with less peaks and troughs.

There's nothing wrong with sustenon except maybe the sore injection sites. In my opinion its actually pretty handy for starting cycles since the short esters help get blood levels of deestrified test up quickly and the long esters lay a good long lasting base. If it happens to be easy to get, the price is right, whatever...go for it. Once back in the day I shot 16 amps of sustenon on the first day of a cycle and I was sore as shit in 6 different places for most of a week but the cycle was off the the races right out of the gates.

It's not very good for the end of a cycle because the long esters take 3 or more weeks to taper out of the system. It's handy to have test prop on hand to finish the cycle.

have taken sust about 4-5 times. seem to notice no difference. usually take test c. on self administered trt or blast/cruise if you will for a few years . sometimes take sust to mix it up when "on " with tren. or take test c when cruising at @200wk to keep levels consistent

Last edited:
Back