Whats the BEST diet for a BODYBUILDER looking for MAXIMUM FATLOSS?

Capricorn_Mike

There's so many diet's out there it's really confusing when trying to pick the right one. What type of diet is the best for ULTIMATE FATLOSS for a bodybuilder? I've read about so many. TKD ,CKD ,MKD ,Atkin's ,Mr.X's "The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet!" ,ect.... or would just your basic high protein ,low fat ,and carbs diet be the best? Im looking for MAXIMUM FATLOSS ,a diet that could also be used during contest preperation. All without the usual fatloss aid's such as DNP ,clen ,bromo ,T3 ect... Im not against using these fatloss aid's ,I just want to know what the best diet is for fatloss before adding such thing's into the mix. I want to get my bodyfat percentage as low as I possibly can "naturally" (hopefully around 6-7%) before I start to use thing's like DNP ,clen ,T3 ,ect... to get my bodyfat to an insanely low level such as a TRUE 4% or so. I dont need help planning a diet for myself ,I can do that just fine once I figure out which diet I want to do. I just need help deciding which diet to go with. Again Im looking for a bodybuilder's diet that will result in MAXIMUM FATLOSS. Im not too concerned with muscle loss as I will use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to combat that. Any help any of you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Capricorn_Mike

There's so many diet's out there it's really confusing when trying to pick the right one. What type of diet is the best for ULTIMATE FATLOSS for a bodybuilder? I've read about so many. TKD ,CKD ,MKD ,Atkin's ,Mr.X's "The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet!" ,ect.... or would just your basic high protein ,low fat ,and carbs diet be the best? Im looking for MAXIMUM FATLOSS ,a diet that could also be used during contest preperation. All without the usual fatloss aid's such as DNP ,clen ,bromo ,T3 ect... Im not against using these fatloss aid's ,I just want to know what the best diet is for fatloss before adding such thing's into the mix. I want to get my bodyfat percentage as low as I possibly can "naturally" (hopefully around 6-7%) before I start to use thing's like DNP ,clen ,T3 ,ect... to get my bodyfat to an insanely low level such as a TRUE 4% or so. I dont need help planning a diet for myself ,I can do that just fine once I figure out which diet I want to do. I just need help deciding which diet to go with. Again Im looking for a bodybuilder's diet that will result in MAXIMUM FATLOSS. Im not too concerned with muscle loss as I will use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to combat that. Any help any of you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Capricorn_Mike

if you cut cals to a super low level weight will fly off you but you will probably look much better if you do it slow and steady and keep protien high and get a steady supply throughout the day... try sippin on whey shakes throughout the day.. that really helps me when cutting..

The problem is that it seems that the vast majority of bodybuilders are just looking to burn off fat from their bodies once they have it. Instead, their strategy should be to PREVENT THE FAT FROM DEPOSITING IN THEIR BODIES IN THE FIRST PLACE! How is this done?

Well, if you stick to a proper high protein, low carb diet during cycle, as well as take your Glucorell-R (R-ALA) before meals, as well as workout as you are supposed to, you should have no problem keeping fat off while bulking up and getting definition. People need to stop thinking that because of AAS, Clen and DNP that they can eat like slobs and do no cardio just because of "magic pills". There is a price to be paid for that kind of attitude---YOUR HEALTH, especially concerning YOUR LIVER.

AAS is meant to take you to the next step higher after you reach your natural limits. If you let Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) become the entire foundation on which your bodybuilding is based on, then your entire physique will be based on whether or not you use AAS.

Last edited:
Slow and steady. You have to remember that every person is different, so while a ckd diet may work for you that doesnt mean it will work for me (and I can tell you for a fact that it doesnt).
The key is to fool around with your portions until you find a plan that works best.

Italian Stallion said:
Slow and steady. You have to remember that every person is different, so while a ckd diet may work for you that doesnt mean it will work for me (and I can tell you for a fact that it doesnt).
The key is to fool around with your portions until you find a plan that works best.

I totally agree with you on finding the plan that works best for you.
Some people do great on the CKD diet while others don't.

Fyre said:
I totally agree with you on finding the plan that works best for you.
Some people do great on the CKD diet while others don't.
i have tried low carb in the past and felt like shit , i dont know what the difference is but im trying one more time and im doing great , the weight is melting off and i feel ok , the only negative is my lifts are down but im not competing right now anyway , i hope this helps

DADAWG said:
i have tried low carb in the past and felt like shit , i dont know what the difference is but im trying one more time and im doing great , the weight is melting off and i feel ok , the only negative is my lifts are down but im not competing right now anyway , i hope this helps

The low carb diet does work providing that you take in the adequate amounts of everything else like fat and proteins. I find that I can only handle it for two or three weeks at a time though.

Fyre said:
The low carb diet does work providing that you take in the adequate amounts of everything else like fat and proteins. I find that I can only handle it for two or three weeks at a time though.
thats funny because it seems like my body gets accustomed to it by then and i get my energy back i just figured my body adapted to burning fat instead of carbs and my energy came back , who knows lol

DADAWG said:
thats funny because it seems like my body gets accustomed to it by then and i get my energy back i just figured my body adapted to burning fat instead of carbs and my energy came back , who knows lol
No, that's so true, most people find that after the first week or two, they do get accustomed to it and their energy does come back. It doesn't seem to work that way for me though. Maybe there's something I'm lacking while I'm dietting in that manner.

Fyre said:
No, that's so true, most people find that after the first week or two, they do get accustomed to it and their energy does come back. It doesn't seem to work that way for me though. Maybe there's something I'm lacking while I'm dietting in that manner.
i had heard that the key was to go high fat the first few weeks to help adjust your body to using fat for fuel , i thought it was bs but i tried it this time and so far so good , it may be a coincidence but its worth trying because the results are great

I always go high fat when I do the low carb diet. I take in 2-3 tablespoons of Udo's oil a day when I'm doing it. That definitely does help.

You know, I just read one of my posts and I think I worded it wrong. The low carb diet does work for me in terms of dropping bodyfat but I still find that I'm low on energy. Now, I stay relatively lean all year round so that may be a big key there in terms of why my energy is lower when i'm low carbing it. However, the low energy is something that a good ECA stack can help. Dadawg, do you find you're always hungry on a really low carb diet?

Fyre said:
You know, I just read one of my posts and I think I worded it wrong. The low carb diet does work for me in terms of dropping bodyfat but I still find that I'm low on energy. Now, I stay relatively lean all year round so that may be a big key there in terms of why my energy is lower when i'm low carbing it. However, the low energy is something that a good ECA stack can help. Dadawg, do you find you're always hungry on a really low carb diet?
nope diet is a 4 letter word , dawg dont go hungry lol im still eating as much as before just no carbs , due to some personal stuff going on [ illness in family ] i dont even have time for cardio but i did add xenadrine at standard doseage ,for breakfast i had 3 fried eggs and 6 pieces of thick bacon , for lunch 6 chicken fingers , ive been eating all i want and im down from 274 to 251 this morning , i really feel the high fat diet at the start of low carb trained my body to burn fat and provided energy , but thats just a gut feeling not fact all i know is i feeel pretty good and im loosing weight:D

So if you go to a low carb diet it doesn't matter the type of fat you consume as long as your calories are from a fat?

I thought we were supposed to get it from the clean fats not the bacon fats?

Can someone clarify?

It's probably better for your heart if you get the fat from good sources but as far as the CKD goes I don't think it makes any difference. I have to do it the Frank Zane way and limit carbs to 80-100 and fats to around 50-60gms. The unlimited fat doesn't work for me. Invariably I binge on something and end with too much glycogen AND fat....not a great thing.

Back