Whats the best to START with?

D

Durrah

you are 3 months away from being 20 years old, you have alright genetics, and you have a high metabolism rate. you hit puberty at the age of 16. you've been body building for 1 year, supplements taken so far:

whey protein, animal stak 2. nothing more.

now the question is, whats the first injectable steroid to use to throw in serious size, but at the same time, minimal side effects and risks?

Durrah said:
you are 3 months away from being 20 years old, you have alright genetics, and you have a high metabolism rate. you hit puberty at the age of 16. you've been body building for 1 year, supplements taken so far:

whey protein, animal stak 2. nothing more.

now the question is, whats the first injectable steroid to use to throw in serious size, but at the same time, minimal side effects and risks?

welcome to the board........
you should really train for at least 2 more years .....personally i think you should be able to at a minimum bench 150kg, deadlift 250kg,squat at least 250kg before ever contemplating steroids....my suggestion is try a creatine cycle for 8 weeks ......first time users often increase there bodyweight by as much as 10% so if your 180lbs thats 18lbs without excessive cost or side effects........there is plenty of info on this board take a look at the stickies and perhaps search before posting...

You have 4 years of puberty under your belt. Word to the wise it takes your body a few years longer than that to fully mature, your hpta and growth plates are just starting to get settled and theres really no logical reason to throw anabolics at this delicate hormonal balance your striking natually. Give its 3-4 more years and stay dedicated to your diet and training. 1 year of training? Took me 3 to BEGIN to learn how my body grows.

DougoeFre5h said:
You have 4 years of puberty under your belt. Word to the wise it takes your body a few years longer than that to fully mature, your hpta and growth plates are just starting to get settled and theres really no logical reason to throw anabolics at this delicate hormonal balance your striking natually. Give its 3-4 more years and stay dedicated to your diet and training. 1 year of training? Took me 3 to BEGIN to learn how my body grows.
i wanted to make a post just like that but you beat me to it :hahano:

excellant advice

DougoeFre5h said:

Perfect post.
3 years hard work, good diet, lots of squats. Then run test.
best of luck!

hmmm....but in this year i have gained total of about 15 kiloes of muscle, and shreaded about 4 kiloes of fat, i was 54 kiloes when i started, now im 64, i competed twice, im 5 6' and i look pretty big for my height maybe because im light boned, but its getting harder to grow....anyways, i will take ur advice and wait, thank you all for ur responds:)

Yes, wait. WIth the right diet and program you are a few years away before you should use any steroid.

In those few years start out with a simple test cycle and that will put some good size on you. But you can get impressive results without gear for several years yet.

Back