Whats the fattest girl you ever porked?

long time ago i fucked a friends wife. she was about 5 ft. and 200 lbs. I was high and drunk so I fucked her for like 2 hours before I blew. pretty good fuck actually. did fuck a midget one time. this shit was about 12 years ago, when I was out partying all the time. motto was at the end of the night some chick was going to get fucked. tall, short, fat, ugly, it didnt matter.

hooked up with the midget at the bar. she came over with her friend who my buddy was hookin up with. she said she wouldnt fuck my buddy unless I fucked her friend. My buddy guilted me into it with the whole wing man thing, and I was drunk so I went with the whole any pussy is better than none theory. actually it was pretty good ass. she was a freak. kinda cool when she was on top I could just spin here around when ever I wanted.I was a little nervous at first thinking I was going to hurt her. not that I have some larger than average slong, but hell she couldnt have weighed 70, 80 lbs.

1987 Subic City I was in a "hogging" contest. The pot was near $500 between 9 or 10 guys. We all had spotters with disposable cameras so we could gather around the mess decks of our next duty to determin the winner.
After downing a few mojos I was on the dance floor and spotted my prize. she was a pretty thing about 5' 2" weighing at near 240lbs. I was dancing and the moves looked like I reached in my pocket, pulled out my harpoon, heaved it at her and pulled myself over to my prize. While slow dancing with her I did the reach check and could hardly get my arms around her. I then decided that she was a keeper and pounced accordingly. I have to admit that she was a damned good fuck and very tight for a PI girl.
I lost the contest because it was decided that even though a 5'2" chick that was pushing an 8th of a ton was damned big, she was too pretty and the award went to a guy that truly found a hog.
damn, i miss the PI!

mustanged77 said:
LOL, Exactly! Roll around with them in the morning! Usually they are too tired to complain and you just fuck them silly, spreading ass crack, pulling fat tittiies, rolling them around to fuck at every angle you ever thought of. All the while all they do is grunt with pleasure of someone taking the time to treat them like a real women.

I agree with this dude!!!! 100%..... even though i have never donde a really fat chick. I only got blowjob by one...

milfman said:
long time ago i fucked a friends wife. she was about 5 ft. and 200 lbs. I was high and drunk so I fucked her for like 2 hours before I blew. pretty good fuck actually. did fuck a midget one time. this shit was about 12 years ago, when I was out partying all the time. motto was at the end of the night some chick was going to get fucked. tall, short, fat, ugly, it didnt matter.

remind me not to ever invite you over to my house for drinks. :)

Back