Whats the longest anyone has run.....

gator_mclusky

Man on a Mission
Test Suspension?

Ive been at it for like 3 months and just hate to take it out of my mix. When i do for like a wk my libido isnt bad at all but its not rageing.

Any other lovers of the Suspension?

Gator

You doing ED or 2xD?

I have run 2xD for 7 weeks, then switched to ED for quite a few months. When I went to ED, I felt like I was on vacation.

I did 6 weeks ED tren acetate and test prop, I was tired of it after that.

What is your dose like and how is it really for strength? I want to see numbers :)

TylerDurden said:
what dosage?!?!? :rolleyes:

Great gains, cock strong, raging libido.
I Know its said to be best w/ 2x a day or e/d but some days i shot myself somedays i didnt. Avged 4-5 injs a wk @ 100 mgs per. Worked great for me.

Same w/ Sostenon....supposed to inj e/o/d but i just shoot once a wk and have great results.

I think people micro analize too much, so i experiment. To each their own and this is what works for me.

Overall Suspension is a unique Testosterone IMHO.

I think i answered everyones questions.
BTW i am tired of the shots. Its a very uncomfortable cycle.
Gator

when u run test suspension are u suppost to have a regular testosterone base? like could i use 500 of test and then suspension on top of it.

simpllyhuge said:
when u run test suspension are u suppost to have a regular testosterone base? like could i use 500 of test and then suspension on top of it.

No, there is no need for another form of testosterone if you are running suspension. However many guys run suspension as a "jumpstart" when using longer estered forms of testosterone, so that is a possibility.

Suspension just seems like the pain is not worth it. But i know guys who love that shit

Mudge said:
I did 6 weeks ED tren acetate and test prop, I was tired of it after that.

What is your dose like and how is it really for strength? I want to see numbers :)

Same here, I went 7 weeks ed of the same stuff. and when I was done, I was so happy.

can i use suspension only on workout days? and then have another test such as enthante as a base. Or wat if i shoot prop every day and then on work out days i add a little more suspension to my prop?

Your blood levels of testosterone will be all over the place (potentially causing more negative side effects) and it won't likely provide an additional benefit to your workouts. Anabolics don't work like that. It's not worth it.

I absolutely loved my run on Suspension. The shots do get old but damn it works.
Its true you get a pump like none other but you lose alot of the pump apon cessetation. Thats why I stayed on other AASs.
If one were to just just do Suspension, they'd lose the gains faster than Dianabol IMO. While your on it, youre King of the hill though!

Gator

simpllyhuge said:
so what is it recomeded for?
Super strength and according to diet what ever you want. Ive had friends stack it with Winstol up to contest dat and be shredded. With me i eat everytinng.....especially steaks so i tend to hold water and bloat which is fine by me.

Back