What's up with PEPTIDES?

hbk80rice

Guys this peptide thing is confusing to me and there is endless of information to read about on it. SO someone who has the knowledge and has used them please give me this one little tid-bit:

What one two or three peptide could you take to help make your shoulders into more bowling balls that small mellons.

Also is there a peptide that you take before bed that will help you recover, i.e, grow more in the end.

Please tell me which ones you are choosing and why.

Thanks!

Yeah, if you can't get "bowling ball" deltoids naturally with everything in place (diet training and rest ALL perfectly on point) you probably won't get them on juice either. AAS just make what YOU can do happen faster.

I prefer GHRP-2 with CJC-1295. That's the ultimate natural GH booster. If they would Un-Ass the stuff again, I'd like to add the addition of "Follistatin" or a Myostatin protein blocking peptide the likes of ACE-031(ACVR2B). But that's considered gene doping right now so it's so controversial most suppliers/manufacturers wont fuck with it. But it's the alteration that makes some Belgium Blue bulls JACKED the fuck up.

These aren't magic.

Mod grf and a ghrp will work similar to gh. It will produce large spikes of natural growth hormone. Mod grf is IMO the best ghrh simply because it's modified and works for 30 minutes to an hour. You need a ghrh with ghrp to make it effective.
Typically you would use 100mcg of ghrp and ghrh. That is the saturation dose for most gh peptides.

Ghrp2 has been found to have a much high saturation point and you can get a larger spike of gh. Ghrp 6 is thought to also stimulate appetite due to gherlin as a side.

So mod grf/and your choice of ghrp at 100mcg each 3 x a day.

Igf DES or lr3 is a good option as well. Igf is created in the liver when gh passes. Igf is highly anabolic and responsible for creating new muscle cells and stimulating growth. Now igf peptides are somewhat different and I'm not sold on them creating new cells but it does work similar to insulin in the sense it will help shuttle nutrients.

I take igf DES pre workout at 60-100mcg with a protien,carb,bcaa,glutamine,creatine shake. I also have one while training. I then take lr3 about an hour post with a meal. You want to provide you body with plenty of nutrients for the igf to shuttle.

Real follistatin and myo are also great additions but can get expensive but are effective at adding strength and some size. There's simply too much info to list.

def not new to AAS nor hgh or insulin. I have competed and had some luck. I have just never goten into the peptide game. It is becoming such a new novelty and has become almost overwhelming at the amount of people and companies that are now suppling it, that it is hard to know what does what and whioch goes with which and what really is true and what is not.

I just order some ghrp-6 and mod grf, going to run them at 100mcgs, 3x a day for 6 months. Ill start a thread on here keeping up with what they do for me. Really started them to help rehab an injury, but just from reading all the added benefits, if they work, prob will keep taking them.

Back