whats worse?

ricky

i dont cycle alot 1 maybe two test 500ml a week cycles a year! you know what the general public think about steroids and how much damage it can do to you ! i was just curious about whos liver was under more strain mine on two cycles a year with other post cycle therapy (pct) tabs etc and no alchol or my mates who drinks 5 pints of beer twice a week and no steroids

ricky said:
i dont cycle alot 1 maybe two test 500ml a week cycles a year! you know what the general public think about steroids and how much damage it can do to you ! i was just curious about whos liver was under more strain mine on two cycles a year with other post cycle therapy (pct) tabs etc and no alchol or my mates who drinks 5 pints of beer twice a week and no steroids

so ur asking if you drink often is ur liver enzymes out of wack more than 2 cycles of test a year? Only way to check would be blood work

ricky said:
The general public knows no facts about steroids. They are as safe as any other drug when used appropriately and responsibly.

Back