Whats your biggest regret with starting/using gear?

anzel

In terms of how we learn more as we go and we can look back and see maybe we started too young or used too many compounds or we ran a cycle a bit too long.To maybe not doing PCT or having a girl break up with us or lost a friend because we took it too far and let the tren makes us intolerable ....

Not trying to be negative or make people rehash the past but instead trying to use this as a way for new guys to learn from others mistakes.

For me I started using gear at 34 which is considered late but I wish I started TRT first and maybe started when I was 32 when I found out I had low T. Instead I tried all the supplements and all the "natural" alternatives like test boosters and extra zinc to no avail . Then at 34 I started blasting and didnt go on TRT till I turned 40. Blasting was great but I had significant trouble keeping gains afterward.
I feel like I wasted about 4 or 5 years fighting an uphill battle with testosterone levels of a 60 yr old. If I started TRT I would have made solid gains because I had the work ethic and the training and diet in place. Then when I started blasting I would have achieved so much more. Of course Im speculating and all regrets are is would've , should've , could've at the end of the day. So lets take this post with a grain of salt! But if you can do things different or better looking back how would you have changed your approach?

not much really, i woudn't do the long cycles w/ tren + deca like I used too, ignorant as a newbie (dbol only cycle), better PCT in early years, more time off only using GH or SARMS

the positives far outweigh the negatives
-top shape, feel confident, look bad ass in a suite, made a ton of friends, date hot/fit chics, etc.

My biggest regret is being stubborn and notnstsrtimg a kittle sooner. Oh wait my biggest regret is letting other people create my cycles and making a chubby guy look 10× worse than when i started. All my break throughs have been self taught lots of mistakes along the way bit thats how you learn your body.

Paying huge amounts of money $ for a doctor to write me scripts for test c, prop, deca, primo, Hgh, and getting it from a pharmacy . stuff is 5-20 times the price of UGL , and ugl sources are damn good these days. i wasted a ton of $

I wish I would have waited until I had a better mindset toward nutrition and a better grasp of it in general, and how to diet around my cycles, as well as just a more mature attitude in general.

I was of the opinion that I was a "hard-gainer" and would bulk with as many calories as I could shove down my throat even if that meant a baconator washed down with a mass gaining shake. I'd get fat and bloated, but didn't care because I weighed more and was "big". I did gain a lot of muscle but unless I had a shirt on I looked like shit. Then I'd usually try to cut right after the cycle which always ended the way you'd expect.

To make my point, after training naturally for several years and getting my nutrition much more in check, I'm now sitting at the same weight as when I was cycling but in much better shape.

All in all I feel like my previous cycles were wasted by a poor mindset and diet.

I definitely wish I educated myself proper before aas use.

Unfortunately like alot of us I listened to a friend who knew everything because of bro science.

My first cycle was laurabolin 50 mg per cc.
Had to do 4 cc's a week because my buddy said that's what was needed.

Then the d-bol only cycles and I never had a clue why my pecker never cooperated every time I went to bang some hot chics. At the time I thought It was mental.

Then making tren from the fini pellets and only doing tren cycles. No hard ons then for a long long time.

I definitely wish I educated myself proper before aas use.

Unfortunately like alot of us I listened to a friend who knew everything because of bro science.

My first cycle was laurabolin 50 mg per cc.
Had to do 4 cc's a week because my buddy said that's what was needed.

Then the d-bol only cycles and I never had a clue why my pecker never cooperated every time I went to bang some hot chics. At the time I thought It was mental.

Then making tren from the fini pellets and only doing tren cycles. No hard ons then for a long long time.

im in the same boat as you, anon.
my friend recomended I inject susta-250 on week 1, test P week 2(once) take dianabol 3 times a week and minstrel once a week, my man charged me 150$ a week for this LOL
I googled how to combat the sides as I was getting emotional af and I came across this board and guys blasted me for what I was doing and when I explained what happened they walked me thru how to fix this and I confronted him, man do I hate that guy now lol

Back