What's your favorite Cheat Food ??

Mrs P

Female Moderator
If you let yourself have a cheat day, what is your favorite thing to eat on that day ?

I have a few, but one thing I look forward to is Buttermilk Pancakes, I usually have them on sunday.

:yumyum:

Last edited:
Pizza, banana nut muffins, ice cream sandwiches, chips/dip, cake, cookies, ihop for breakfast, cupcakes, Chinese, Mexican, did I say ice cream sandwiches lol

Pizza, banana nut muffins, ice cream sandwiches, chips/dip, cake, cookies, ihop for breakfast, cupcakes, Chinese, Mexican, did I say ice cream sandwiches lol

Did u say ice cream sandwiches ???????

FatBoyDDR.gif

up,up, down,down, left,right, left,right, B,A, Start

OH you said favorite cheat food! Ah ok...

hmm....Chili Cheese Fritos, I used to allow a Dr. Pepper(my favorite Soda, grew up as a gamer drinking God knows how many cans) but stopped that a year ago. Just cant touch soda...ick... That or Fritos with Ranch dip...the big scoops....yeah, me, a whole bag of those, and a big thing of dip in front of the TV....Shexxy.

well I rarely have cheat 'days', just cheat meals. Right now I'm loving double angus cheese burgers and tater tots. :D

But i also love Stevie B's. Pizza buffet. all u can eat and drink for less than $8. And they have dessert pizza.

I don't believe in god, but if there is one, buffets and mongolian BBQ would be proof that he really loves us. :D

Good old double quarter pounder with cheese from Mcdonalds. Damn they are good. People say, "The meat isn't real." I say, "Fuck you." Yum.

There's a burger places in town here, that serves a delicious meal called "The Double Bypass" Two double cheese burgers and a heaping helping of steak fries. Doesn't get any better than that. OR the colossal burger at Ruby Tuesdays. Think of a big mac on steroids. YUM YUM

well I rarely have cheat 'days', just cheat meals. Right now I'm loving double angus cheese burgers and tater tots. :D

But i also love Stevie B's. Pizza buffet. all u can eat and drink for less than $8. And they have dessert pizza.

I don't believe in god, but if there is one, buffets and mongolian BBQ would be proof that he really loves us. :D

I fucking LOOOOOOVE desert pizza :drool:

MMMM pizza...sushi <----not sure if that's much of a cheat. Ice cream...snatch..
Burgers...fries..

I take a cheat day..all day..and do nothing

avacado bomb FTW sushi is something i could put away like a sideshow event

Just putdown 7 double stuff Oreos dipped in milk.
if this comment were a woman i would make sweet love to her and slip a finger in the anus at orgasm time!!!!!

There's a burger places in town here, that serves a delicious meal called "The Double Bypass" Two double cheese burgers and a heaping helping of steak fries. Doesn't get any better than that. OR the colossal burger at Ruby Tuesdays. Think of a big mac on steroids. YUM YUM

I ate at a place in two harbors minnesota once and they had a fucking cream cheese and jalepeno burger and it was the most delicious invention of all things meat that entered my mouth (no homo)

i cant look at this thread to often

:freak:

RJ are you from Michigan?

I've had the Mongolian BBQ when I lived in MI and loved that place!!!

The shit was always fallen out of the bowl at that place ... "hell yeah!!!"

:freak:

RJ are you from Michigan?

I've had the Mongolian BBQ when I lived in MI and loved that place!!!

The shit was always fallen out of the bowl at that place ... "hell yeah!!!"

No, I'm from FL originally, but they have em all over. If i wasn't planning on being cremated, i would consider the words "all you can eat" on my tombstone. lol

Good old double quarter pounder with cheese from Mcdonalds. Damn they are good. People say, "The meat isn't real." I say, "Fuck you." Yum.

this used to be my fave til i found out about BKs Quad Stacker. Its not on any menu, so you have to ask for it. Four chargrilled pieces of meat, piece of cheese on every layer, and four strips of bacon.

this used to be my fave til i found out about BKs Quad Stacker. Its not on any menu, so you have to ask for it. Four chargrilled pieces of meat, piece of cheese on every layer, and four strips of bacon.

I use to volunteer at the boys and girls club in our town and I had this one 15 year old kid who i swear to god weighed like 50 pounds and he could put away a damn quad from BK

true story lol

Back