Whats your protein shake recipe?

shuvit

I just want to find a recipe that is not so hard on my wallet. Anyone have any good, not so expensive recipies?

buy some powder. i use one called "elite" something or other. it tastes great and mixes great too. a 5.5 lb bucket is only 32 bucks. drink it w/milk or water or whatever. i like to put 6 scoops into a blender w/fat free small curd cottage cheese, 3-4 packs nutrasweet to counter the saltiness of the cott. cheese and skim milk. you can just eyeball all the ingredients to your tastes. tastes great and has a TON of protein. you can read the labels to figure out the exact nutritional info.

i get 6 pounds of whey at costco for $20.i mix a scoop and a half up with 6 egg white for a whopping 52gm protein.i use vanilla flavor so i can mix with any flavor ice cream when i want.on training days i throw in 10 to 15 gm glutamine.

I can get a 6lb tub of EAS Advantage protein for 19.99. I'll put 1 banana, 1 big scoop of low fat Jiffy peanutbutter, skim milk and 6 scoops of protein. Blend that all together and then add ice and blend again. Enough for 3 shakes. Best protein shake I've had!

My incredibly complicated and unique recipe is 2-3 scoops of protein + water. it doesnt get much cheaper than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
mike@tpcanada said:
My incredibly complicated and unique recipe is 2-3 scoops of protein + water. it doesnt get much cheaper than that.

Ditto

(I accidently hit 'edit" instead of 'quote' on your post)

10 oz milk
one container of yogurt
1 cup oatmeal
.25 cups wheat germ
3 heaping tblspn peanut butter
.25 cups chocolate syrup
6 frozen strawberries
1 frozen banana
1 tsp creatine
3 scoops protein

blend at least 1.25 minutes this makes 2 servings it tastes fuckin' "grr-r-e-e-a-a-t-t" and it repaces breakfast and lunch if need be.

goto true protein. search true protein on this forum. i like chocolate, whey isolate...

a bit off topic, but while walking back from the gym tonight i passed a blow job bar. i asked the girls how many customers they get on any given day: about 2-3/girl. most swallow, but not all. if 2x7days=14/week... say they take it easy or don't swallow all, so more like 10/week. times 52 weeks=520 loads of cum. at about 3-4ml of cum per shot, that would be roughly 1900ml of cum per year! almost two fucking liters of cum drank by each of these "ladies"! wtf! helluva nasty shake.

It depends, for PWO my protein shake is just dextrose and whey (2:1). During the day I take whey with oatmeal and milk.

diegothailand said:
goto true protein. search true protein on this forum. i like chocolate, whey isolate...

a bit off topic, but while walking back from the gym tonight i passed a blow job bar. i asked the girls how many customers they get on any given day: about 2-3/girl. most swallow, but not all. if 2x7days=14/week... say they take it easy or don't swallow all, so more like 10/week. times 52 weeks=520 loads of cum. at about 3-4ml of cum per shot, that would be roughly 1900ml of cum per year! almost two fucking liters of cum drank by each of these "ladies"! wtf! helluva nasty shake.
wtf

WannaBe said:
Research-ology.com has 10 lbs for 44 dollars. Can't get any cheaper than that.

allthewhey

25lbs for 85 shipped. chocolate tastes great and mixes a lot faster then ON whey

Back