Whats your single favorite Anabolic Steroid compound???

Whats your single favorite Anabolic Steroid compound???

• Testosterone (Long or Short acting)

Votes: 422 47.0%
  • Deca (Long or Short acting)

Votes: 71 7.9%
  • Fina (Trenbolone)

Votes: 157 17.5%
  • Winstrol

Votes: 56 6.2%
  • Masteron

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 24 2.7%
  • D-Bol

Votes: 68 7.6%
  • Anavar

Votes: 38 4.2%
  • Halo

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • EQ (Equipoise)

Votes: 39 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 15 1.7%

• Total voters
Puddles said:
I liked prop but my joints ached and my voice got raspy so I had to stop.

What was your dosing like? Once a week or E5D shots or? How many mg?

A friend of mine is going to try 100mg TREN EW, yes tren. Its been done :)

trenbolone all the way(but for a stack use tren+prop(or sus if you want it in your system for that long)+deca then drop the prop and deca and add some winnie, holy shit talking about big and ripped. WATCH OUT.

h-town_boy said:
trenbolone all the way(but for a stack use tren+prop(or sus if you want it in your system for that long)+deca then drop the prop and deca and add some winnie, holy shit talking about big and ripped. WATCH OUT.

Yea, that's DA STACK!

what I want to know is how many people who said test have had really good tren? Because I have taken both and not only are the effects of the tren seemingly more permanent but it also makes me feel absolutely fuckin nuts. It is like any second I could just bust through a fuckin wall. Hell I am on the shit right now and I am getting pumped just thinking about that next shot.

Honestly though it is all just based on personal preference, some people like to get huge and crazy quick, some like to get cut, and some like to do both. Either way there are'nt a lot of us here who would just take one at a time anyway. I am pretty sure we all love to stack.

h-town_boy said:

what is prop?

doctros said:
I have heard alot of different things about fina, does anyone have the link to a good info thread on fina. I've heard so many people liking it, but metioned that the sides are rough.

Check the Steroid Profiles on the home page.

Got Fina? said:
Definately without a doubt FINA.............

I just recently ran it with Win for 4 months and the only side i got was that i got was mutation..........

hahahaha

Only used Test and Tren... First 2 cycles were just Test, but the third was Test and Tren and it was awesome. Tren is the greatest.

Back