When do I stop Proviron?

Hootie

I am currently taking 20mg Nolvadex and 25 mg Proviron a day. When I stop the cycle I plan to go on to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Nolvadex for recovery. when would it be best to stop the Proviron?

I think proviron clears your system in 1-2 days. So stop it a day before you want to start hcg.

i run proviron all the way through and stop the lat day my gear is in me..what gear are you taking right now...

E

d/bol, test cypionate and deca but I'm switching to just decca and winstrol for the last 5 weeks.

d/bol, test cypionate and deca but I'm switching to just decca and winstrol for the last 5 weeks

That explains it. At first I thought you only ran nolva and proviron...but for what use....LOL

i dont use deca, so someone else will have to tell you how long that sits in the system, but you would run it for the last shot until it is out of the system, then i assume you will be running clomid or something...i generally run omna, and i run proviron until i start the clomid which is 3 weeks after last injection since it is in my system that long, then on to the clomid..

E

You can take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Proviron at the same time. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should only be taken to revert or prevent testicular atrophy. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will not help to restart your HPTA.

Lawn:

would one run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after last shot is out of the systen for like 2 weeks and then hit some clomid? Or, run it after last shot immediately for 2 weeks and then hit some clomid....

E

LAWNSAVER said:
You can take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Proviron at the same time. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should only be taken to revert or prevent testicular atrophy. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will not help to restart your HPTA.

Thats a new one,this is the first time i heard Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ) not reboosting test levels.I guess in this game,information is realy never carved in stone.

VEGASbOY

Last edited:
this is the first time i heard Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ) not reboosting test levels

It will boost natural test levels no question but not necessarily get the HPTA functioning - you will need Nolvadex or Clomid for that. There is a lot of debate over Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) how much when, why, what, what the hell, one day it will be clairifed then we can sit back and say ahhhh seeee they were right ... or wrong depending on which side of the fence you currently sitting on.:D

eastarr69 said:
Lawn:

would one run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after last shot is out of the systen for like 2 weeks and then hit some clomid? Or, run it after last shot immediately for 2 weeks and then hit some clomid....

E

The longer you wait to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the better the chance of suppressing your HPTA more. Take it now in small doses until you are finished your cycle and then take clomid/n-dex as usual. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can revert the atrophy even while you are on the gear.

Vegasboy , Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will induce a surge of serum testosterone, but this surge is temporary and will suppress the HPTA further. It will also increase estrogen slightly, which is not something we want when we are trying to restart our HPTA. That is why I recomend taking small doses throughout the entire cycle. This will prevent any atrophy from setting in. If atrophy can be avoided, it will allow for a faster and more effective HPTA therapy.

Lawn, is it not better to do a 2 week stint mid course rather than a little bit throughout the cycle? Are you not running the risk of desensitizing the leydig cells through continuous administration of HCG?

LAWNSAVER said:
The longer you wait to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the better the chance of suppressing your HPTA more. Take it now in small doses until you are finished your cycle and then take clomid/n-dex as usual. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can revert the atrophy even while you are on the gear.

Vegasboy , Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will induce a surge of serum testosterone, but this surge is temporary and will suppress the HPTA further. It will also increase estrogen slightly, which is not something we want when we are trying to restart our HPTA. That is why I recomend taking small doses throughout the entire cycle. This will prevent any atrophy from setting in. If atrophy can be avoided, it will allow for a faster and more effective HPTA therapy.

Small doses, but how small and for what duration?

E

We advocate 300-600ius every 4-5 days. This is high enough to prevent any atrophy by sending a slight LH signal to the testicles, but not high enough to cause any desensitization or estrogen related sides.

Take these small doses throughout. This practice will allow for a much better recovery. Taking 500ius for 2 weeks along with some N-dex works fine most of the time, but why wait until the atrophy has set in? Prevent it! Thats how we handle gyno. We dont want that to set in.

We have had some debate on this practice, but to me prevention is the way to go and I'll tell you why. I had a cycle about 2 and a half years ago that left my right testicle with permenant atrophy. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) didnt help. If I were to have taken Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout, the atrophy would never have set in. It just makes sense to me. In my last 3 cycles taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) like this, my recovery has been awsome! No atrophy, no gyno...its been nice!

eastarr69 said:
i dont use deca, so someone else will have to tell you how long that sits in the system, but you would run it for the last shot until it is out of the system, then i assume you will be running clomid or something...i generally run omna, and i run proviron until i start the clomid which is 3 weeks after last injection since it is in my system that long, then on to the clomid..

E

I think Deca remaind in your system for 2-3 weeks after your last shot I made some of my best gains after my last shot.

Sorry guys, but maybe there is something I did not understand:
I never thougt it was a good idea to run Nolva or Clomid while I'm still with Proviron:rolleyes:

Batman said:
Sorry guys, but maybe there is something I did not understand:
I never thougt it was a good idea to run Nolva or Clomid while I'm still with Proviron:rolleyes:

I'm not sure what info you got, but what were the reasons that you understand to be correct?

Proviron is used to stimulate spermagenisus, and to increase free test by occupying SHBGs. I am not sure what negative interactions they would have. I can understand that some might think that proviron is a strong enough androgen to count act the effects of clomid when using it to reestablish your HPTA, but in my experiences 25mg ED shouldnt effect the restoration of the HPTA. 50+mg can have a negative effect on the restoration of the HPTA, but doses up to 150mg ED will only suppress the HPTA in some cases.

LAWNSAVER said:
I'm not sure what info you got, but what were the reasons that you understand to be correct?

Proviron is used to stimulate spermagenisus, and to increase free test by occupying SHBGs. I am not sure what negative interactions they would have. I can understand that some might think that proviron is a strong enough androgen to count act the effects of clomid when using it to reestablish your HPTA, but in my experiences 25mg ED shouldnt effect the restoration of the HPTA. 50+mg can have a negative effect on the restoration of the HPTA, but doses up to 150mg ED will only suppress the HPTA in some cases.

I agree with what you said. Much depends on dosage you use. Here (Italy) dosage of Proviron is 50mg each tablet and I personally like the "hard" look that proviron has on me. I use a dosage of 100/150 mg/day. Many people here do the same, so it's quite normal not using prviron and clomid together not to have different inputs on your HPTA at the same time.

Back