When Do You Start To See Results???

Q&A's N PHX

Hey Im new to this I had a question I was wondering if anyone could help me with? I was wondering that when you start taking steroids how long does it take until you start seeing major reslults??

Last edited:
Q&A's N PHX said:
Hey Im new to this I had a question I was wondering if anyone could help me with? I was wondering that when you start taking steroids how long does it take until you start seeing major reslults??

It depends on the compound or compounds being used, whether they're orals/fast-acting injectibles or longer-acting injectible esters.

With most orals you can begin to notice something usually within a week or so, major results 2-3 weeks in. As far as longer-acting injectible esters you'll usually notice something three or four weeks in, with significant gains materializing somewhere around week six or so. This is a broad generalization and will vary from person to person and depend on exactly what compounds are being utilized.

HeHateMe said:
It depends on the compound or compounds being used, whether they're orals/fast-acting injectibles or longer-acting injectible esters.

With most orals you can begin to notice something usually within a week or so, major results 2-3 weeks in. As far as longer-acting injectible esters you'll usually notice something three or four weeks in, with significant gains materializing somewhere around week six or so. This is a broad generalization and will vary from person to person and depend on exactly what compounds are being utilized.
Summed up pretty well.
Still interested in your stats and goals Q and A.

gator

Why do you ask Bro? When do you plan on starting and for what reason? Like everyone says it depends on what, how much and how you use bro.

Check out researchology.com to see what products they offer and what they are used for. Or just read alot of threads on the board. This will help give you a better understanding of what using is all about.

Q&A's N PHX said:

As soon as you start eating and training correctly you will see results.

LOL Back @ ya. Hate, I just c em and call them as yawl learned me. Guess I'll probably be in the roasting chair ifin I don't get my ass up to goal contest weight.

Hey?

monstro54245 said:
LOL Back @ ya. Hate, I just c em and call them as yawl learned me. Guess I'll probably be in the roasting chair ifin I don't get my ass up to goal contest weight.
Are we related or something?? :scratchhe (Your Avatar, Bro' ;) )

Back