When I was a Pro Stunter...Enjoy

alumni

Opposite of a Sociopath
When I was bored with road racing a few years ago I got into freestyle stunt riding...I had to get light and strong so all i did was cardio stretching and functional weight training I was 170lbs. but couls still man handle a bike, the pics I am posting are from the many different Bikes I rode from 2004-2008 I was on superbikes on espn at XDL and kept all mags I was in for memories which were stuntride and superstreetbike.

got bored with riding went to college to get my degree finished up my airframe/powerplant license and just stopped riding which is why i got back into lifting hard like I did when I was 19.

...enjoy

020608028.jpg

020608021.jpg

l_c256f2e6bc3b0f8799c4c694026254d6.jpg

2366175174_25af7ed67b_o.jpg

640770208111_0_BG.jpg

It has been almost 2 years now that I stopped stunting and now I ride a Harley SuperGlide.

I have gotten back into hard lifting and went from the 160-170lbs I was in the above pics to a solid and strong 210lbs.

...desires in life change

That's cool as hell. I'm sure you ahve a few scrapes from that....

You will always come back to the iron though. :)

The iron was what got me throught the tough times so I am thankful for it...

as for scrapes I had 2 small concusions and a torn ACL. nothing too bad.

Thanx for the love everyone.

Last edited:
hell yea-big pimpin- that is sweet bro-i can do endo and wheelies as long as there is pavement-but your on another level my friend. talk about adrenoline nothing like hittin 80 on one wheel and that bitch starts shaking your ass. my heart is jumping just thinking about it.

doing an endo is all about having the balls to grab the front brake hard enough-once you do it the first-it wont be an issue again-like riding a roller coaster. keep the bike and wheel straight tho-i see a lot of guys bite the dust their first time by snapping that front wheel one way or another.

yeah u right, my '99 zx7r is kind of a pig though, I've been riding my brothers' gsxr 600, its way lighter and I've been kinda raping it. lol

Thanx, my best endoe was 310 feet. of course jason britton and another few riders can roll 900+ feet 310 feet is still a lil over a foot ball field I have went over twice when learning, thats when I got one of my concusions...ouch

I will say I kinda miss stunt riding everynow and then but the harley is fun!...
i can drift it and get people all in a phsyc'd up mood when I drift that harley around them and their bikes at local bike nights.

(No front brakes when I drift all throttle)

It has been almost 2 years now that I stopped stunting and now I ride a Harley SuperGlide.

I have gotten back into hard lifting and went from the 160-170lbs I was in the above pics to a solid and strong 210lbs.

...desires in life change

i have done all those stunts before but it was always a accident lol.
very nice bro , thanks for shareing.
post up a pic of your glide . the only " stunt " ive puilled on my electraglide was a drifting burnout but i dont make a habit of it.

Gonna put on Murdered out wheels 20" in the front, lower the springs .5" throw on some 9" risen and pulled back drag bars with a bullet fairing to top it off. (it will look a lil like Jacks Bike from SOA)
but sicker with the wheels and lowering job.
f_17430999_1.jpg

I would like to get a CVO SuperGlide next =)

Back