When is the best time to get bloodwork?

Rigamortis

I'm coming off a 10 week light cutting cycle of 200mg Test/Mast per week w/ 50mg Anavar (var) ED and started PCT of 500mg HCG and 40mg Nolv ED last week. I'm planning on taking the minimum time off and want to do a blood test pre-cycle (I've been reading 10 weeks off is the minimum, but with such a low dose of Test I'm thinking I could do less - maybe 6 weeks). Should I wait 6 weeks post-cycle for the blood work and see where I'm at? When's the best time to get the blood work done?

What values are you most interested in? Blood work during your cycle is important to check for liver damage, kidney function, lipid and glucose profiles. After your cycle it would just be to see if your system reset from any alterations that might have occurred during your cycle, as well as to examine how low your test drops (if you have free test measured).

I'd like to check to make sure that natty test production is back to par after PCT and check liver/kidney/glucose profiles. Also, I want to get blood work mid-cycle next time around to check for any needed changes.

Back