When to stop the gear

Jackedup

When does everyone here stop the gear before contests? Or do you just continue on right to the day of the show?......J

I know some that usually stop about 2 weeks prior to the show. This year I will be cutting test out 6wks out fina 4 wks out but using Winstrol (winny) and halo all the way into the show.

In the past I have done pretty much the same thing as Diesil. I cut out the long esters 12 weeks out and continue the short esters until 6 weeks.

why stop the short estered test 6 weeks out? i kind of figure that since those 6 weeks will probably be the most hardcore time of dieting that you would need some test in there still at least until about 2 weeks before the show.

honestly.. you want to cut out all water retaining drugs pre-contest.. however most pros i know run through the contest.. but they use things like halo, tren, proviron, anavar, gh etc

also i know several user of serostim that will stop using that brand 2 weeks out to cut water and switch over to nutropin fo the run of the show as it does not hold water...

but to cut your gear out completely is not the best way to approach a top show.. unless of course it is a natural show...

Back