When will i start seen results?

tjadri

16 days in.
Stats 5'10 36yrs old 18%bf
12 week cycle
Prop 100 eod
Tren 50 eod first 8 weeks
Var 50 ed last 8 weeks

How long before i start ***128064; results?
Strict diet. Macros right on spot.

16 days in.
Stats 5'10 36yrs old 18%bf
12 week cycle
Prop 100 eod
Tren 50 eod first 8 weeks
Var 50 ed last 8 weeks

How long before i start ***128064; results?
Strict diet. Macros right on spot.

23 days 4 hours 32 minutes......to the second. Give or take a few weeks

Ok my man.. I gotta laugh with all do respects. Many of the newbies think that they should see great weight gains two or three weeks in. Well some do but you should know that is ALL WATER. Test is a great steroid for aromatizing and will give you big water gains quickly. Please don't get confused about water gains an building of muscle mass.

Test even Prop will take a few weeks to kick in other then the sexual sides. The building or LMM will take some time, hey MUCH, MUCH longer then a few weeks. The synergism of it all takes like 5-6 weeks to begin. Tren eod will also take a few weeks Simply because the body has to synergize many things to make this happen. Not much can be a super hero to do this quicker, just out the gate.

Since Tren is a derivative of Testosterone it still would take a few weeks to begin. There is NO magic pill to gain at a faster pace but to gain at a more efficient pace. Also the gaining or not gaining of wager of water etc.
This is not a sprint but a marathon . Ease up take your time and train, it will come easier then you think, just be patient.

23 days 4 hours 32 minutes......to the second. Give or take a few weeks

I don't know Primoballin if you got it straight. It could take as long as 25 days 3 hrs and 3-5 min. But if you do not get enough pussy well back to the drawing board.

OMG what cycle is this for OP...
OP why all these compounds Steroids are not magic pills. How is your diet and you training and rests.

To me, 16 days is enough to start to see some strength increase from 100mg EOD Prop and 50mg EOD Tren. Even if it's not a result of real LMM gain but just water, I think you should still notice the strength.

And if I no sides at all from tren (such as sweating more than normal), I also might also be suspect, assuming you're running the acetate and not the enanthate. If it's the latter you're running, then ignore what I wrote.

You posted in another thread 10 minutes after this one that you've gained 8 pounds on a caloric deficit. Doesn't that seem like results?

Ok my man.. I gotta laugh with all do respects. Many of the newbies think that they should see great weight gains two or three weeks in. Well some do but you should know that is ALL WATER. Test is a great steroid for aromatizing and will give you big water gains quickly. Please don't get confused about water gains an building of muscle mass.

Test even Prop will take a few weeks to kick in other then the sexual sides. The building or LMM will take some time, hey MUCH, MUCH longer then a few weeks. The synergism of it all takes like 5-6 weeks to begin. Tren eod will also take a few weeks Simply because the body has to synergize many things to make this happen. Not much can be a super hero to do this quicker, just out the gate.

Since Tren is a derivative of Testosterone it still would take a few weeks to begin. There is NO magic pill to gain at a faster pace but to gain at a more efficient pace. Also the gaining or not gaining of wager of water etc.
This is not a sprint but a marathon . Ease up take your time and train, it will come easier then you think, just be patient.

Hey bro. Day 16 I just started felling the tren a few days ago. Insomnia. Night sweats. Definitely strength gains. I have pretty realistic expectation. I have completed this same cycle with amazing results. But tren was 75to100 eod. Not 50 eod.With my results being. Keeping all muscle gains and actually adding about 10pds in a 12 week cycle of lean muscle and 8%bf. It was a long time ago. So should i expect similar results in theory?. Only difference now is that in this cycle. I started with 18%bf. And my other completed cycle with same aas my bf was lower about 14.

Last edited:
You posted in another thread 10 minutes after this one that you've gained 8 pounds on a caloric deficit. Doesn't that seem like results?[/Q. I

Well i think is a mix water and muscle getting back to life. Just hope its not all water cause then im in trouble. Cause i dont eat sal. No sodium. Mad water. . Cycle support. And a bunch of plants and f***ts and vegetables to support liver kidney heart bp

Last edited:
To me, 16 days is enough to start to see some strength increase from 100mg EOD Prop and 50mg EOD Tren. Even if it's not a result of real LMM gain but just water, I think you should still notice the strength.

And if I no sides at all from tren (such as sweating more than normal), I also might also be suspect, assuming you're running the acetate and not the enanthate. If it's the latter you're running, then ignore what I wrote.

Yes is tren ace. I was just wondering. Because like i said. My upper body i have not done any lifting for months do to. Surgeries. My muscles. Shrunk atrophy. From about 19 to 17 inch arms. and i gained more fat. From 14 to 18%. Where does muscle memory come in the pic. Or is all just water i gained

Last edited:
Eat some salt amigo, it's not the evil thing it's made out to be

I try to get as minimum as possible. How much do you recommend. Im just afraid of it lol. Because during a cycle my diet wasnt on spot. I guess sodium was off the charts. Gained like 15pds in 15 days just water, and my bp was 195/105. I cleaned my act. Eliminated bad food, sodium, more water and lost all that water like in 1 week

Quick question when you say you added 10 lbs LMM and I am not saying you didn't depending on age etc.. prople do.

My question for my knowledge and curiosity how long out from ending the cycle did you keep the gains before you started another cycle. Is this like another 12 weeks off...as per the protocol is time on 12 and time of 12 off.

I am NOT giving a hard time. I need to learn something here. :)

Listen I want to speak to muscle memory. When we began we build and grew more muscle fibers. We strengthened by enlarging the existing fibers. Growing them and more fibers ( layman's terms here) So ego more mass.

Now when you speak of atrophy , well it can be muscle wasting but really not probably so due to you were still eating and had enough fat tissue you didn't need to feed off the LMM. But we have the shrinkage. They are not in stimulation and ful of the fluids. An exaggerated loss of pump if you will.

So the fibers have not been eaten away , have not wasted yet due to just activity and food and water. When we get back into the gym they get stimulated , tighten up, expand on the LM that is still there. I know this is not as technical as you would like but the principal is evident.

Depending on the time and the size it takes a fraction to get back where you were then when you first grew it. Many variables but it begins within weeks. Most of the time a guy will move forward , then backward due to the teardown but only then to make quick gains.

Last edited:
Something is way off with your diet... if you are eating on a deficit, calories under maintenance, you cannot gain weight... not possible...

If you're starting out at 18% bf get that going in the right direction first, and have little to no care about strength, size and body weight increases

I'm would bet your calories are above maintenance nearly everyday, f***ts especially can jack them up in a hurry

Quick question when you say you added 10 lbs LMM and I am not saying you didn't depending on age etc.. prople do.

My question for my knowledge and curiosity how long out from ending the cycle did you keep the gains before you started another cycle. Is this like another 12 weeks off...as per the protocol is time on 12 and time of 12 off.

Exactly! Took the words out of my mouth. Did you do bloodwork first? How was it?

You probably won't notice much in the weight gaining department. The tren is gonna make your body real efficient with everything you eat. I'm on tren and test acetate for both. I haven't really changed to much in my weight but how I look is extremely drastic from before adding the tren. Also don't listen to people when they throw bro science at you about tren and sides. So many people think if you don't experience sides then it's bunk gear and that is very inaccurate. My tren cycle right now I have zero night sweats and out of all the times I ran tren I only had em for one cycle of tren. I have a lot of experience with tren, going back to ordering the pellets and the kits to make my own many times many years ago. The worst sides I've had with tren were the cough and paranoia. Since running higher tren to lower test I don't get paranoid at all. Also I learned from another member when it comes to the cough which at one point I got every pin. I stopped tren for a long time because of the cough. But the member said for some reason pinning in an area with scar tissue from pinning makes you more susceptible to the cough. So I stopped pinning tren in my glutes which are pretty scarred up and going with pecs and shoulders and I have not gotten the cough once. My tren is top shelf the
Lab always post the purity of their raws and the actual milligrams in each batch. The batch I have now is over 99% purity and the strength is 110 mg per cc instead of the 100 it says on the bottle. If you have enough bump the tren to 100mg eod.

Like Mike says there's nothing magic you can take to just blow up overnight. Eat a shit load of clean food try to get all your protein from food. Avoid protein shakes,bars etc if possible. Sleep as much as you can, train hard but don't overtrain lotyof water.

Patience and dedication are the key. You are on the right track for sure and the reason I say this is because you keep posting and asking questions to learn not just stupid questions.

You will start seeing the gear coming on strong around week 4-6.

Keep up the hard work and keep posting
;-)

I am NOT giving a hard time. I need to learn something here. :)

Listen I want to speak to muscle memory. When we began we build and grew more muscle fibers. We strengthened by enlarging the existing fibers. Growing them and more fibers ( layman's terms here) So ego more mass.

Now when you speak of atrophy , well it can be muscle wasting but really not probably so due to you were still eating and had enough fat tissue you didn't need to feed off the LMM. But we have the shrinkage. They are not in stimulation and ful of the fluids. An exaggerated loss of pump if you will.

So the fibers have not been eaten away , have not wasted yet due to just activity and food and water. When we get back into the gym they get stimulated , tighten up, expand on the LM that is still there. I know this is not as technical as you would like but the principal is evident.

Depending on the time and the size it takes a fraction to get back where you were then when you first grew it. Many variables but it begins within weeks. Most of the time a guy will move forward , then backward due to the teardown but only then to make quick gains.

im here to learn bro. i dont feel you are trying to give me a hard time. its cool. thank you for taking the time. well i was 29yrs old, 205lbs about 14%bf. same cycle as now same caloric intake, the difference was i did alot more heavy weights, tren was 75 to 100mg eod. and i used winny insted of var. i never done bulking cycles, not really looking to be massive. not at my age 36. lol. 210-215pds is the sweet spot for me. im only 5'10. my muscle mass diminished very little not really noticible but scale and mirror seem to agree that i kept the majority.but. i got in a car accident back then, so i got fat 233pds wasent working out. health problems etc. then lil over i year ago did a small cutter after been absent from the gym a long time. got down to my current stats. well i started eating right like 3 months before this cycle so i lost some weight, cardio. hope i didnt confuse you bro lol.

yes that is what i meant muscle shrinking, not atrophy. and getting back to what it was faster. i remember my friend is about my height he has a few cycles under his belt. but his arms seem to stay allways under 17" so we started the cycle at the same time. by the end of the cycle i was back to my 19.5" and he got to 17.7, he was mad as hell. is this mucle memory taking place? or just genetics ?

Last edited:
You probably won't notice much in the weight gaining department. The tren is gonna make your body real efficient with everything you eat. I'm on tren and test acetate for both. I haven't really changed to much in my weight but how I look is extremely drastic from before adding the tren. Also don't listen to people when they throw bro science at you about tren and sides. So many people think if you don't experience sides then it's bunk gear and that is very inaccurate. My tren cycle right now I have zero night sweats and out of all the times I ran tren I only had em for one cycle of tren. I have a lot of experience with tren, going back to ordering the pellets and the kits to make my own many times many years ago. The worst sides I've had with tren were the cough and paranoia. Since running higher tren to lower test I don't get paranoid at all. Also I learned from another member when it comes to the cough which at one point I got every pin. I stopped tren for a long time because of the cough. But the member said for some reason pinning in an area with scar tissue from pinning makes you more susceptible to the cough. So I stopped pinning tren in my glutes which are pretty scarred up and going with pecs and shoulders and I have not gotten the cough once. My tren is top shelf the
Lab always post the purity of their raws and the actual milligrams in each batch. The batch I have now is over 99% purity and the strength is 110 mg per cc instead of the 100 it says on the bottle. If you have enough bump the tren to 100mg eod.

Like Mike says there's nothing magic you can take to just blow up overnight. Eat a shit load of clean food try to get all your protein from food. Avoid protein shakes,bars etc if possible. Sleep as much as you can, train hard but don't overtrain lotyof water.

Patience and dedication are the key. You are on the right track for sure and the reason I say this is because you keep posting and asking questions to learn not just stupid questions.

You will start seeing the gear coming on strong around week 4-6.

Keep up the hard work and keep posting
;-)

i will. great info bro, thank you,i appreciated

Back