where are people getting Powder???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolmack

Whoops, forgot to read the rules! Guess ill go find out why we dont ask for sources, thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
bigjay00 said:
This is kind of a sketchy post bro....what exactly are you asking for?

I thought I made it clear I am not looking for a hook up I just wanted to know is it being bought off the internet or ?is that still too much to ask on here, I am still a new guy here.

Rolmack said:
I thought I made it clear I am not looking for a hook up I just wanted to know is it being bought off the internet or ?is that still too much to ask on here, I am still a new guy here.
You get it from the same place where you get gear from.

You were fishing whether you knew it or not. It allows scammers to find you or others on the thread. We have our policies here, try emailing a mod next time.

As for your answer...its as illegal as any other gear.

Rolmack said:

People that sell steroids will have powder sometimes too. or there are also some people who sell only powder. But ive never heard of just a site or store or anything like that where you can just order the shit right up.

Rolmack said:

WTF ???

You've been a member here for almost a year, and you still disrespect the board and openly ask for a hook up. Sorry, but it's been nice knowing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back