where do most of u get your gear from?internet or private source

Personally I dont like the idea of this thread. You get it from one place or another, period.

Why do research for the feds? We dont need them picking targets.

Thats my two centavos.

Thanks, Mudge. By the way, if you buy gear in the gym, its usually fake. Also, if you buy over the internet its usually fake, too.

Muraco said:
Thanks, Mudge. By the way, if you buy gear in the gym, its usually fake. Also, if you buy over the internet its usually fake, too.

lol, sounds like youv been ripped off a few times.

oh yeah l forgot about the gear fairy. l lost 10 lbs and left it under my pillow, next day l had a shiny new vial of testosterone.

I grow mine.... use a good fertilizer and some grow lights and you'll see those little vials get big big big!!!

I have to agree w/ WALMART the back woods people know where to get the best juice I followed a couple of them and they led me to walmart. They wouldn'tt let me in though I still had all my teeth!!

you know its funny you said that...i actually saw some numbnuts was selling some test and some d-bol on ebay. i read the description, just for shits and grins and he was claiming it was real. what a joke!!!

Muraco said:

All I needed to know, is what costs me $40-$45 was worth $300ish in the gym. Only a couple very serious guys in there ran more than one thing at a time, and I'm talking cycles of 300 deca per week, NOTHING MORE. That was a "cycle" in those parts (my old gym).

I'm using stock 3.42 gears by the way, backed by a T-56 :)

Mudge said:
All I needed to know, is what costs me $40-$45 was worth $300ish in the gym. Only a couple very serious guys in there ran more than one thing at a time, and I'm talking cycles of 300 deca per week, NOTHING MORE. That was a "cycle" in those parts (my old gym).

I'm using stock 3.42 gears by the way, backed by a T-56 :)

Well said!! why do you guys keep bringing up these treads???

Back