where do u inject Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and do you keep yours in the fridge?

SonOfZeu$

Never Satisfied
where do u inject HCG and do you keep yours in the fridge?

Can I inject Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) into my love handles lol, and my stomach fat**. I would like to know where you guys inject HCG. Also do you have to keep your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the fridge after mixing it with bac water??

yeah you can do Sub Q injections or intra muscular

i prefer intramuscular

yeah you have to refrigerate it after it is mixed with BAC water

yeah you can do Sub Q injections or intra muscular

i prefer intramuscular

yeah you have to refrigerate it after it is mixed with BAC water

to me it would seem weird injecting into my fat, like by the stomach area, i think i might do shoulders for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), would that be a fine place to do a intra muscular injection

lol yeah thats why i didn't do sub q

yeah thats fine, any muscle really works, it all ends up in the same place anyways! haha, i just do the regular, my quad

to me it would seem weird injecting into my fat, like by the stomach area, i think i might do shoulders for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), would that be a fine place to do a intra muscular injection

Nope. Do it with a slim pin. Takes 2 seconds. I wouldn't waste my time I/M inject.
Yes, keep it in the fridge. Good for about 30 days or so, but that is also debatable.

Yes refridgerate and use 29G sub q an inch or two on either side of the belly button. Pinch up a little fat and inject.

inject on a 45* angle so u dont go in past the fat , u can inject 2 inches below and 2 inches away from the left or right or the belly button . and yes keep the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the fridge for longest life after being mixed in bac water , still wouldnt expect it to last longer then a month and a few weeks though

I alternate one inch on either side of belly button with slim pin - pinch the skin some and shoot it right in. I keep it in the fridge after mixing and use it longer than 30 days - it is pharm grade so not sure if that makes a difference or not on how long it lasts.

well thank you guys, and to the other guy, i know where to inject HCG. I just want to know where do other members inject Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) other than the fat in the stomach, and if they have to keep it in the fridge. You know its called a forum, and I can ask anything i'd like to, this is just to clarify everything before in start in 2 n half weeks. Not going to be asking these questions when im on the cycle, just like i wouldn't start a cycle until i have all my alcohol swaps, needles, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), bac water, gear, pct, and etc..

Back