Where do you buy your peptides?

rester

I notice a lot of the "where do you buy" threads have sites recommended that don't exist anymore. I didn't know selling peptides was dangerous, why are they shut down? Any trusted peptide sites?

Would you use rui-products.com? I just saw their thread here and they're not banned so they must be good

Well Iv first used them on pretty much my join date to this site and thats many years ago and I am more than happy with their service and products!

I usually wait for a good sale and stock up a couple times a year.

my top favs and i rec (although all have been very good) are:

CIA
Letro (LOW LOW dosages if used)
MT2
IGF1
GHRP2 or 6 with Mod GRF 1-29
ofcourse tamox and clomi for PCT (im on hrt for a while now so i dont use it anymore but its great)

no matter what you need i highly rec adding a bottle of CIA to the order its pretty great lol ;)

I notice a lot of the "where do you buy" threads have sites recommended that don't exist anymore. I didn't know selling peptides was dangerous, why are they shut down? Any trusted peptide sites?

Would you use rui-products.com? I just saw their thread here and they're not banned so they must be good

Good to Go. For sure. Very Speedy Service too, better than most others. Trust me.

Back