All About T3 and How to Use it On Cycle.

I always get blood work because I'm obsessed with it. (And I think you're becoming that way, too :)). It's never a bad idea. As for other blood work, get a Comprehensive metabolic panel and lipid profile before and after T3. That's a staple for me.

Nothing is expensive when it comes to health.. Reading a (within the normal range) on a blood test feels great.
Thnx a lot man for the reply.

That was a good read and you obviously know what your talking about.
any advice on t3/clen cycle
ive never used anything like this before, just trying to lose body fat and get my BMI down
dont do much weights would be mainly cardio and strict diet
21 years old
79kg
5,10ft
I want to get to 67-69kg

That was a good read and you obviously know what your talking about.
any advice on t3/clen cycle
ive never used anything like this before, just trying to lose body fat and get my BMI down
dont do much weights would be mainly cardio and strict diet
21 years old
79kg
5,10ft
I want to get to 67-69kg

I wouldn't suggest running T3 unless you're on a cycle or TRT dose at least bc T3 is catabolic so the AAS is necessary to counteract the proteolysis effect. With your stats I'm going to assume you don't have much lean body mass if you're wanting to cut. I'd suggest a nice, low surplus bulk before cutting but if you're set on dropping fat look to diet and weights. Read this

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/659460-primer-dca-iifym-aspiring-dieters.html

That should get you started on a diet. Weights IMO are more important to cutting fat than cardio is. Lifting weights will help you keep your existing muscle mass so you won't lose muscle while losing fat. Cardio is definitely a good option to help create a calorie deficit. Your goals are easily within reach with diet and training, no need for T3 or clen brother.

Hey man awesome thread, I had a question about how T3 relates to hyperthyroidism. I'm thinking I might have hypert, but cant confirm right now cuz my insurance is out. Theoretically if tsh is suppressed it should lower T3 right? But I looked it up and TSH suppression therapy actually can cause hypert? Also would checking my core temp tell me if my metabolism is faster or not?

Thanks

Hey man awesome thread, I had a question about how T3 relates to hyperthyroidism. I'm thinking I might have hypert, but cant confirm right now cuz my insurance is out. Theoretically if tsh is suppressed it should lower T3 right? But I looked it up and TSH suppression therapy actually can cause hypert? Also would checking my core temp tell me if my metabolism is faster or not?

Thanks

Just spend the $50 out if pocket to get a thyroid panel at Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online. Then you can stop guessing.

ya i know im bumping a 6month old thread... idc bite me

just like all of austinites post this shit filled me in on a lot of information that i needed considering i just started using t3 for the first time....

btw this shit should be stickied if it isnt already

I've been scouring the web to try and find info regarding T3. I purchased clen and t3 before coming across Austinite's protocols. I must say VERY INFORMATIVE! You've made me reconsider using the Clen. I have Test Cyp on hand and planned on running a low dose 250-400mgs a week along with T3 and Clen. Should I just drop the clen all together? My main goal is Weight/Fat loss. What type of results are people seeing with T3 as far as actual pounds lost? I was thinking id run the T3 50micrograms a day and ramp up as needed staying on for 8 weeks. 34yrs old 5'11" 225lbs 18% bf give or take a couple % numerous cycles under my belt. Never used clen or t3 Diet very clean with cardio done each morning for an hour.

Austinite (or anyone else), could using T3 speed up going bald or cause baldness in any way? I'm already balding, so I'm wondering if T3 can speed it up further (I'm on TRT too). I've heard some people say it did cause them to lose hair.

Thanks for this. Has anybody used t3 with eca? What are your thoughts?

That's mentioned in the article bud.

"Adverse Drug Interactions

I recommend that you avoid coupling T3 with the following drugs:

Ephedrine: Risk of cardiac issues. So avoid ECA+T3."

I haven't used either so I won't comment.. But I'd suggest following Austins advice.

I am planning on using Sus500 , and I have Cytomel.

SUS500 has 60mg of prop, should I start the Cytomel the same day as the SUS or wait a few days until it kicks in?

Thanks

Back