fadogia agrestis, HCGENERATE, and what it can do for you...

I have a bottle of HCGenerate on hand. I'm am finishing up my last three weeks or so of my first cycle (Test E @ 500mg/wk). For post cycle therapy (pct) I had planned on using nolva(40/40/20/20) and clomid(50/50/50/50) and possibly the HCGenerate. Should i go ahead and start using the HCGenerate now for the last three weeks of test e? or should i wait until PCT? or start it 1 week after last pin(1 week before i start my real PCT)? i only have one bottle on hand and want to get the most benefit out of it. Also, I have definitely noticed a drop in size and fullness of my balls. Will this get the boys back up to where they were or better than they were before? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

K-Rob

I have a bottle of HCGenerate on hand. I'm am finishing up my last three weeks or so of my first cycle (Test E @ 500mg/wk). For post cycle therapy (pct) I had planned on using nolva(40/40/20/20) and clomid(50/50/50/50) and possibly the HCGenerate. Should i go ahead and start using the HCGenerate now for the last three weeks of test e? or should i wait until PCT? or start it 1 week after last pin(1 week before i start my real PCT)? i only have one bottle on hand and want to get the most benefit out of it. Also, I have definitely noticed a drop in size and fullness of my balls. Will this get the boys back up to where they were or better than they were before? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

K-Rob

Well you shouldn't be starting your Clomid and Nolva (there are so many better choices than Nolva!) until 2 weeks after your last pin of Test E, so 1 bottle of HCGenerate will last you 4 weeks...with that said, I would start it the last 2 weeks of your cycle and run it the two weeks you are waiting to start PCT...make sense? If I were you, go to NTBM and grab some Unleashed/Post Cycle combo and start that the week after your last pin and run it through PCT, get some Forma Stanzol as well, and build your post cycle therapy (pct) a little better than your current plan...drop your Clomid dose to 50/50/25/25, and ditch the Nolva for some Torem. I would grab one more bottle of HCGenerate and run that in your post cycle therapy (pct) as well...your boys will come back nice and plump...never put a price on your post cycle therapy (pct) or cycle support supplements either!

Well you shouldn't be starting your Clomid and Nolva (there are so many better choices than Nolva!) until 2 weeks after your last pin of Test E, so 1 bottle of HCGenerate will last you 4 weeks...with that said, I would start it the last 2 weeks of your cycle and run it the two weeks you are waiting to start PCT...make sense? If I were you, go to NTBM and grab some Unleashed/Post Cycle combo and start that the week after your last pin and run it through PCT, get some Forma Stanzol as well, and build your post cycle therapy (pct) a little better than your current plan...drop your Clomid dose to 50/50/25/25, and ditch the Nolva for some Torem. I would grab one more bottle of HCGenerate and run that in your post cycle therapy (pct) as well...your boys will come back nice and plump...never put a price on your post cycle therapy (pct) or cycle support supplements either!

I didn't plan on starting my post cycle therapy (pct) until 2 weeks after my last pin. Sorry for not specifying. I'm going to start the HCGenerate my last two weeks on the cycle and continue it up until it's time to start real post cycle therapy (pct). And as far as the nolva and clomid i think i'm going to stick with the dosage and all. Not because your advice has fallen onto deaf ears, its just that i'm kinda broke at the moment and don't have time to wait and research all the products that you have recommended. I trust your judgment and knowledge in these products but i always like to do some research on my own well in advance before i actually use them. I have also read numerous posts with the same post cycle therapy (pct) as mine(minus the HCGenerate of course) and each have had good results. I also neglected to say that i have aromasin on hand and wondered if i should throw that into the mix as well and at what dosage. For my next cycle down the road i will definitely look into these products(including torem over tamox) that you brought up for post cycle therapy (pct). Thanks again for any help.

K-Rob

I have tried Bridge and i liked it, libido went up a LOT lol. Used it as part of a natty stack and had pretty good results. Just ordered a bottle of HCGenerate, my friend who ran a full dosed methadrol cycle experienced ZERO/ZILCH/NADA shut down while using HCGenerate while on cycle, that really intrigues me considering it's SUPERDROL/DIMETHAZINE/MAX LMG, for crying out loud it's one of the strongest PH/DS available so i would say i'm excited to say the least to try this stuff with Beastdrol this winter!

Well i was planning on saving the HCGenerate but i'm just gonna pick up some more about a month before i start and use the bottle i have now. COMMENCE EPIC LIBIDO! LOL

Staggering HCGenerate and HCG in my upcoming cycle, and running it in my bridge as well...love this product and it truly loves me!

got my buddy on hcgenerate, he doesn't know what sort of libido boost he's in for, and neither does his wife, lol

Back