Where does everyone buy Supps?

VengeanceX7

I have been buying supplements from all over the net. BB.com, prosource, amazon. Just for the basics, protein, bcaas, pre workout creatine and what not. These sites are outrageously prices and i am looking for a few sites to save some money. Even if its generic brand stuff but just as good. So sites???

i used to use DAmuscle (formerly discountanabolics.com) and also BB.com.. i have recently discovered vitacost.com. their prices are awesome especially their brand.

For the past 10+ years been using SNDCanada, supplementscanada, & lately canadianprotein. The more you buy, the more you save.

need to build muscle. needto139 is 15% off, they ship free.

nutra planet for their bulk bcaa's. 25 bux for 1000g. think shipping there is 6 or 7 so its not bad either.

Orbitnutrition or Nutraplanet. IMO, no place beats those two as e-tailers UNLESS your looking for "certain" products such as PH/DS products. Those usually are best found in European supplement sites because there are less bans :)

To be honest as long as you NEVER buy anything from GNC or Vitaminshoppe your good to go ;)

Last edited:
Def agree there only time i don't order from Orbit is if they're out of stock on something and that's rare. Good customer service and fast shipping goes a long way.

need to build muscle. needto139 is 15% off, they ship free.

nutra planet for their bulk bcaa's. 25 bux for 1000g. think shipping there is 6 or 7 so its not bad either.

Yup this coupon code helps and I love that the shipping is free. Its fast too.

Back