Where is everyone ordering their syringes now?

volumnus

A lot of people suggested ******* in other threads. However *** is out of stock of the 23 gauge 1 1/2" pins I need. Thanks. My pharmacist only gave me half enough syringes since I'm breaking my weekly dose into halves and shooting twice per week.

Last edited:
fellas rui and cheap pinz are both board sponsers. board sponsers are what keep the light bill paid here at the insane asylum we call STEROIDOLOGY so lets support our sponsers.

I have everything you need too.

fellas rui and cheap pinz are both board sponsers. board sponsers are what keep the light bill paid here at the insane asylum we call STEROIDOLOGY so lets support our sponsers.

why didnt i think of that :tounge2:

come on fellas give the sponsers a chance.

A lot of people suggested ******* in other threads. However *** is out of stock of the 23 gauge 1 1/2" pins I need. Thanks. My pharmacist only gave me half enough syringes since I'm breaking my weekly dose into halves and shooting twice per week.

dont you have a needle exchange near you for all the drug takers.eg smack ect.
i go to one in my town and they are free as many as you want.and any kind

dont you have a needle exchange near you for all the drug takers.eg smack ect.
i go to one in my town and they are free as many as you want.and any kind

most places dont have that and im glad i dont live where they need it lol. besides as cheap as pins are i wouldnt be seen there getting pins in case someone i knew saw me there.

xxxxx.com is where I just placed an order and arrived in 2 days.

@DADAWG
I take your staement with high reguards this is why my next pin order I will be ordering from one of the sponsers here. Either RUI or CHEAPPINZ.COM will be processing my next invoice.

Last edited by a moderator:
most places dont have that and im glad i dont live where they need it lol. besides as cheap as pins are i wouldnt be seen there getting pins in case someone i knew saw me there.

I HEARD DAT!!!
Felt very uncomfterable walking into my local pharmacy asking for pinz.

xxxx.com is where I just placed an order and arrived in 2 days.

@DADAWG
I take your staement with high reguards this is why my next pin order I will be ordering from one of the sponsers here. Either RUI or CHEAPPINZ.COM will be processing my next invoice.

the board appreciates it , its how we pay the bills around here and they are good guys to deal with as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
NP!
Your rotty is cute!!! How old is he/she in the pic? And now?

My female German rotty is now 6yr old.
Had her since a tiny 8wk old puppy.
My 5yr old rednose pitbully in pic, both female and get along GREAT. better then sisters.

the board appreciates it , its how we pay the bills around here and they are good guys to deal with as well.

:)

Wow, In my state you can just walk into any CVS and buy 100 for around $20.00

Thiefs

cvc by me want .75 each, so gonna place an order from one of the sponsers soon

I just double checked with the store up the road and the sponsers on the board still have better price and selection and actually it is more than the $20.00 I said but it’s been awhile lol.

Back