Where is Waldo aka Roush?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes actually in somalia helping with poverty issues with Trump he txt me late last night but i was sleeping

Id guess he'll be back. I doubt it was a lifetime ban, although he might have got his pride trampled on some.
I agree though, he seems pretty knowledgeable about most things AAS. Hopefully, he'll be back

Pretty harsh roush n 9er had more heated convos than the 1 he got banned for considering it's a fourm full of guys running aas the shits bound to happen actually now that i think about it fuck you guys your all a bunch of cunts ;-)

I m not a MOD SQUAD member but he s to important a member/vet to kik to the curb ; I could research who did what and for how long but it s not my gig and not f n nosey....and Blakely nailed it.
We re all a bunch of cunt s getting off gear running gear in search of gear on trt crowding people to get the last view in any reflection ANYWHERE we go pissed some cunt s texting his gf or planning the next Jihad while occupying a machine I need..
HOWEVER I m a lot of thing s but not a hypocrite and while Blakely is right I ve been BANNED.TWICE actually.
And I have mellowed though not due to age or admin telling me too but because my 10 yr old say s I cuss to much, need to be more empathetic to ...ah..OTHER..people and their ..ah..way s ??!!..BUT I personally try to stay off other s mother s gf s wive s on HERE . Real world s different and there you take the mudd when you pray for rain.
BUT it s a double edged knife. I m 53 (in 27 day s ) and I cannot let ANYTHING on here upset me to much .
HOWEVER some do ; take this internet life to heart, to hard in my opinion.
49 er and I drop kik each other routinely but I KNOW were I ever find myself in a gym or social setting WE D BE FAST FRIENDS. 16 yr s as a Fed School Crossing Guard lol u learn to only care what really important people think about you .
And as much as I dig Ology and most of youse guy s it does NOT crush me when I sense disapproval for my redneck german politically incorrect fuck everyone who ain t me approach to life but again I m trying to be lil T s hero so I m changing there too as he ll have to live in the socirty that s coming his way. It s appear s like a dumber darker place is fast approaching to me.

He ll be back if he want s to.
I think he will.
I hope..

Roush was knowledgeable on aas for certain. He got carried away with some site rules disrespecting members for what he says was entertainment. This is a steroid forum so we discuss steroid related subjects. While roush did participate regularly on contributing to many threads it was the subjects that weren't related to steroids that kinda put him in a bind. Still a good member. Hope to see him back. There's a lot of members that haven't been on in awhile.

Yeah where ya at milton?

Sorry ^^^ :nono: ^^^ way out of line there.

A good job as an Admin working for what, member since 2003, 15,000+ posts and a Rep of 2000 help keeps this place with some respecting members and O'logy itself out of trouble publically needs NOT to be openly Q'ed. Sometimes this is why we have PM's.

I've been on forums without Mods and IMOP they are fucked up places to ever let your truths be told.

The mere Q's or innuendo above is out of line towards any of the Mod's or Admin.

...OMM

When the site was shut down like a week ago for maintenance I though there was a possibility it got shut down for good. I was googling around and came up on another site called ugbodybuilding. Some pretty cool peeps over there aswell. Seems there are members from here joining over there. Maybe the reason why a lot of memeber haven't been on in awhile.

When the site was shut down like a week ago for maintenance I though there was a possibility it got shut down for good. I was googling around and came up on another site called ugbodybuilding. Some pretty cool peeps over there aswell. Seems there are members from here joining over there. Maybe the reason why a lot of memeber haven't been on in awhile.

No^^^ when you have been around for a few years you will get to know that many of our members visit other sites regularly. Often even using other screen names but similar. There are a few vey upstanding O'logy members that are also upstanding on other forums.

I have at times a little PM 's with one or two people that haven't posted here in months nor are they posting anywhere. They are just taking breaks in their lives when life calls. There is no trend

I m not an internet nut and never post anywhere re-- steroid wise -- but here. I DO mess w a VW Audi site on occasion.
I too get pm s from a Senior Vet or 2 but as indicated they are B U S Y with life. I m sure there are other hip site s but I limit my tv pc time. There will be a time when ALL I CAN DO IS SIT and wait for someone to change my diaper and hand me the remote but...not yet Spaniard, not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back