Where is Waldo aka Roush?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I m not an internet nut and never post anywhere re-- steroid wise -- but here. I DO mess w a VW Audi site on occasion.
I too get pm s from a Senior Vet or 2 but as indicated they are B U S Y with life. I m sure there are other hip site s but I limit my tv pc time. There will be a time when ALL I CAN DO IS SIT and wait for someone to change my diaper and hand me the remote but...not yet Spaniard, not yet.

You usually do find a way to cack me up man ^^^ :laugh:

For the record I still change my under wear every day and haven't had to switch to diapers yet...lol I even washed my own car yesterday lol :) :)

AND I'm not an internet bug myself. I check out Facebook once in a while but find that to be real horse shit and for the lost.... I spend a lot of time on O'logy and have frequented the other "steroid, BB, PL " sites very minimally. I have been invited to one...! yea but it is a cluster fvck of real bullies and assholes.

Happy Birthday coming old man :beertoast

I go everywhere because I like truth. And practically every source of knowledge (forums) are biased because of their business model. I am not saying this is not one of them

I think its important to nots that many members feel like this sucks, we are all on gear some heavier than other and we like to talk a lot of shit lol. Maybe the admin was doin his job maybe he was a bit harsh in his actions either way i miss roush's posts

I think its important to nots that many members feel like this sucks, we are all on gear some heavier than other and we like to talk a lot of shit lol. Maybe the admin was doin his job maybe he was a bit harsh in his actions either way i miss roush's posts

That's ok Gib man...I have a few guys I respect more then others for their knowledge and experience and Roush is one of them. No need for names as my posts if anyone sees exhibits my agreements.

I will mention this once more, because you or others like and miss someone's posts this is not about favoritism , proven by years of exampled work and YOU should not Question PUBLICLY decisions by any Administrator by calling him out..... "yea where are you"

Like anywhere in life it takes time and proven experience to earn respect, a point you may consider. That, as I will quote the name of your thread :

Test/Deca cycle new member
Started by Gibsonator, 09-17-2016 10:24 AM

There have been times , many , in my life when I get overzealous and not to mean offense but have offended not recognizing what my place should be in the scheme of it all. :Pat:

Nough said ! :wavey:

Last edited:
I want to add another comment about so many of us being on gear. I myself have a somewhat greater risk as to my behavior on steroids due to my Type I Bi-Polar I must be careful to back off when I am shown and or realize my bad behavior.

With that being said I have to remember that the steroids are a bit of a FACTOR and should not be used as an excuse. It doesn't give us the green light to laugh off our misbehavior, if you will. If it were ok then I wouldn't have spent 6 month in jail after almost killing someone, hey after all Judge I am Bi-Polar...they should know not to fvck with me especially if I add steroids....ya think.

Huh... lets ask the victim or in these cases ask the ignorant newbie after I ream him a new asshole to the point where he wants to never see a gym again or talk to an old BB again and is afraid to come back with another question. Hey I stand to be corrected.

Sooooo lets not be in he habit of excusing our asshole personalities so quick n easy.

IMHOP.........Uncle Mike

Last edited:
No^^^ when you have been around for a few years you will get to know that many of our members visit other sites regularly. Often even using other screen names but similar. There are a few vey upstanding O'logy members that are also upstanding on other forums.

I have at times a little PM 's with one or two people that haven't posted here in months nor are they posting anywhere. They are just taking breaks in their lives when life calls. There is no trend

Except if you've been around a few years you would've noticed plenty of members leaving to join other forums and never coming back. I should know since I'm in contact with most of them :)

The fact of the matter is, if your a "vet" then your activity on here will be limited since this is a newbie board in every sense. It's more complicated than that but that's the gist of it.

Except if you've been around a few years you would've noticed plenty of members leaving to join other forums and never coming back. I should know since I'm in contact with most of them :)

The fact of the matter is, if your a "vet" then your activity on here will be limited since this is a newbie board in every sense. It's more complicated than that but that's the gist of it.

True Story bro

I get the feeling to take it to the next level I'd need more info than I could get here. Not that I'm that guy, as my best years are behind me knocking on the door of the half century mark

Edit: I might add though that this board can and has provided the necessary information 98% of aas users will ever need.

Last edited:

Ha , guess that was a spit and run... be careful you don't trip on yourself wit those fast feet :dance:

But Ok , good thing I'm not a vet...and my activity is not been limited or we could talk about it...

Last edited:
Cool dude had a lot to contribute here sucks that he got pushed out

noone pushed him out, lets get that dead straight, if you got an issue with that send me a pm. and you've been around long enough to post in the proper forums.
Threads closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back