Where to buy oral steroids online?

brandon76

www.dildos.com make sure you get the big one with the bulging vein in the side. It will be as good as any source Given to you openly In the forum.

Please read the rules welcome to the site. Don't ask for a source again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Psssst, there's very few rules here, and you just broke one. Asking for sources is not only against the rules, but you're begging to be scammed. Stick around, make some friends, and learn something. Who knows? Maybe you'll find what you're looking for. ;)

Go to your local gnc, get a clerk to walk you to a back isle as if to show you a product and then lean close and whisper gently in his ear "shuttlecock". He'll know what you mean.

Go to your local gnc, get a clerk to walk you to a back isle as if to show you a product and then lean close and whisper gently in his ear "shuttlecock". He'll know what you mean.

Gnc is where it's at but I always wait till there's a hot chic. Then I tell her I need good oral not the cheap over the counter crap. It works most of the time only been smacked once.

I've been looking for a reliable place to buy oral steroids online that is not going to scam me but I cant find anywhere that looks to great. Does anyone know of a good place to buy from that im not going to get ripped off, thanks in advance for any help that you can offer.

look into sarms products. they arent quite as effective as steriods but are legal to use and wont get you kicked off the board for asking about them

Gnc is where it's at but I always wait till there's a hot chic. Then I tell her I need good oral not the cheap over the counter crap. It works most of the time only been smacked once.

Hot damn! That beats my old gnc joke with Stu and "unicorn"!

I may or may not have to borrow that in the future. :D

OP wants to give oral?

and it sounds like he wants to pay to do it...

j/k brandon man. As I said in the other thread, training and nutrition at this stage (5'9", 155#'s)
Also as has been pointed out, this is not a source board. You caannot openly ask for or about sources here in threads. It is against the rules and will get you banned. Also as was said it will potentially get you ripped off as well.

I've alwAys had luck going to the biggest guy in the gym and asking him if he can let me know where he gets his roids....lol

Thanks for the laughs fellas! Needed it today. The Stu one still cracks me up though :)

Ah, you guys forgot to tell him that the use of steroid without a doctors script is illegal. OP was probably a narc looking to bust who gets him steroids.

OP ask your doctor...... :dunno:

No source talk.......... that's easy there are no reliable sources on-line you never know what your getting, apart from shafted that's obvious. just be wary of what your ordering and the amount you pay a little loss isn't to bad but a big loss hurts:Pokeowned

Back