Where to buy protein (canada)

I'm looking for a trusted source to get protein supplement. I've only bought it once, and it was from GNC, they were very expensive so I am searching for a online or walk-in store (that ships to canada) in the Toronto area.

Whey

Depending on how often you take your shakes I would say go to "healthy Plant. It is at Vic Park& ellesmere. I promise you the cheapest price ever. At the front of the store (on the floor)they have 5lb's for $39.95. I think that mostly they do this b'cuz they will expire soon and there is a law that forces them to remove from shelf( all foods are different),besides would would buy something that had to use in a couple of days. The last few I got expired 3month later, I drink 2-3 a day so it never makes it to that date. This store is awesome it's like a Bulk Barn but tons more products, I got liquid Green tea concentrate for $0.69. Anyway it is in ParkWay Mall-enter thru the doors where Dominion is and it's the first store you see bside Dom. There is a woman and the store owner and they know almost anything about herbs etc. ( don't ask them too much body building questions about some of the supp/gear mentioned they get very suspicious and close-up.
Question for you- know where I can get Yohimburn or cutting gel or t-rex in T.o
cheers

Last edited:
The cheapest place is always online as those places do not have overhead and you usually get free shipping and no tax added. Watch out for protein concentrates as they are the cheapest form of protein outthere and are always sold for a low price. Blends are good and isolates are the best for digestion.

I got my last batch from www.allsportsnutrition.com 5 lb is 18.99 and 10 is 36.99
It is the Solid Muscle brand ...I got vanilla.....plus is is sweetened with splenda not sugar, they also have creatine monohydrate powder for 9.99 for 1.1 lb. and shipping combined on those two items was 7.95....I am happy with it.

70w30 said:
there Are Alot Of Multihandles Here Hawking Supplements Beware My Canadian Friends

True.

Though I can get you protein for cheap direct from the manufacturer if you want. For those involved in this business and know how it works, you'll know that very few manufacturers supply MOST of the industry. Just a little something to think about.

Back